New speakers for the man cave

13»

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Leave them playing at low levels with an FM tuner (or internet radio station, etc.) while you aren't actively listening, it'll dramatically speed up the time necessary to break in the crossovers.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    10 hours?!? what?!?? you POSeur!!!
    I disabled signatures.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    msg wrote: »
    10 hours?!? what?!?? you POSeur!!!

I know I know….

Busy time for me so I don’t get a lot of dedicated man-room time :#
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • msg
    haha, that's alright, apparently we're all making up your slackery.
    these things are pretty great, though.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Not just you, Mike. In my excitement, I lost track of which was which after unpacking, thinking there'd be an R and L on them. Noht. Read that grill badges bit three times looking back and forth before being satisfied I had them right. I was able to see behind the grill with a flashlight to see that the tweeters were inside to double check myself :)
    I disabled signatures.