Anxiety

Options
Hello everyone,
I know this is absolutely off topic for this forum but I was curious if any of you have any anxiety issues?
I got covid a year ago this month as some of you know and I have been suffering with Long covid ever since. I have got better in a lot of ways but I was left with some serous anxiety issues , or at least my doctors tell me that's what's wrong with me. Some in my long covid support group say it's the virus still attacking us and causing these issues, or the damaged that remains.
I never had anxiety before other then normal life anxiety here and there. Now I suffer from it and it's been one of the worse things that has every happened to me.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• Navy_Goat
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are dealing with this. It sounds very similar to the type of "anxiety" that we see in the military all the time. It took a long tome to get folks to take it seriously, but it is real. The trigger can vary, but a never ending "what if" feeling is no bueno. There is no east button for getting this sort of thing either.

I have suffered from similar thoughts over the years during times of elevated stress. My saving grace has been that the stressor (usually an event or process) eventually passes. Unfortunately I think C19 or similar concerns are here to stay...

Stay strong and communicate to the people in your life that can support you.
    SDA SRS 2.3tl, SDA 1C, SDA 2B (TL mod), Reserve 200
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    Just when other people around me say they have anxiety.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    Navy_Goat wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you are dealing with this. It sounds very similar to the type of "anxiety" that we see in the military all the time. It took a long tome to get folks to take it seriously, but it is real. The trigger can vary, but a never ending "what if" feeling is no bueno. There is no east button for getting this sort of thing either.

I have suffered from similar thoughts over the years during times of elevated stress. My saving grace has been that the stressor (usually an event or process) eventually passes. Unfortunately I think C19 or similar concerns are here to stay...

Stay strong and communicate to the people in your life that can support you.
    it's just like PTSD that military people get from wars. I was at war with Covid and I thought many times, it was going to kill me. I survived but the fear is still there. Triggers for me are everywhere. The strangest ones is actually music and movies. I have a very hard time watching old movies or listening to meaningful music from my past. Somehow deep down it reminds of a time when life was better for me and it makes me terribly sad. It actually gives me chest pains and it really sucks.
    It took a lot for me to come back in here and hang out with the people who I like talking with about a hobby I use to love the most.
    This anxiety really put a stain on everything I use to like as to me it's all trivial now. My health family and friends are more important to me than all of my hobbies . I might have put more stock into my hobbies than others might but I love stuff , gear , music and being a musician. Today I try so hard to get back into it. Polk is what started my passion with audio gear when I was very young. I've been trying to learn more about the Reserve line as if I like them, I would get a full system and get rid of my Def Tech's. I'm hoping to spark some life into this hobby again as anxiety / Covid has taken so much from me.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

Sorry I don't follow what you're trying to say.
    Dan
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    mantis wrote: »

Don't try to Dan.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    1st of all. I don't think I have had Covid.. if I was to get it would I wonder what would happen. Yes. I couldn't imagine it & I'm sure your family & you were scared. There are many cases of people that get the long term from what little I've heard.. Sound to me your doing the right stuff by speaking to doctor & attending support group is a great idea. Processing what others like you are going through.. Your on the right track with family first. Have you thought about 1 on 1 counseling just to BS about your daily/weekly stuff ?
    Randy/Maine
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Here is my story. I never had issues with anxiety or anything like that. Sept 2021, I got covid. 103.8 temp and I was shot and boosted but, I still wound up getting it bad. I wound up 5 days later getting the antibodies on a Friday and by Sunday, I felt a lot better but, I still did not have my taste or smell back. What I could taste, everything tasted horrible. That Monday, I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was crawling out of my skin and couldn't lay down at all. I felt like I had to get out of the house and nothing felt right. Almost a week went by, I still couldn't sleep. I felt like I was going crazy. I called my family doctor, he wouldn't see me and sent me to the hospital. The hospital treated me like a stroke victim and ran a bunch of tests and gave me sleeping pills and told me to follow-up with my doctor.

My doctor said nothing he can do why did the hospital tell me to go to him? The sleeping pills didn't do anything and I still couldn't sleep. At this point it was almost 2 weeks and I couldn't even form sentences anymore. Since I have MS, I called my Neuro to see if maybe I was having some weird MS issue my Neuro said he was shocked my family doctor didn't percribe me some kind of antidepressant. I said what???? I don't have any of those kind of symptoms and wtf are you talking about and basically handed the phone to my wife since I couldn't formulate what i wanted to say. He said he was on a board for covid effects on the brain and what I was feeling was not uncommon. My wife asked if it wasn't uncommon, why didn't my family doctor know this or give me something to help? Needless to say, I fired my family doctor and got a new one since he was just passing me off to the hospital instead of figuring out what was going on.

My Neuro prescribed me Clomzapan. I could now sleep at night and I wasn't feeling like I was crawling out of my skin and finally could relax. My Neuro called me daily for a week straight to check on me. Something my x family doctor never did when he knew I was having issues. One of my questions I asked my Neuro, since you are on a panel that studies covid on the brain, what is the ratio between people who have this issue that are vax a d boosted and ones who never got the vaccine. He said he cannot answer that question because anything he tells me would be wrong since they are still trying to figure it out.

Forward today, I still take one of the pills at night and I still do not have my full taste back. Things have to be extream for taste like extremely salty, spicy, or sweet for me to get any kind of flavor out of it.

My Neuro describes it more like a panic attacks that would never go away. My new family doctor and my Neuro work together ( as they should) I asked him several times when can i try to get off of this stuff. He said without having my taste back, he wouldn't recommend getting off of it yet. So for me, its been over a year.

My sister also has the same issues. It's been over 2 years for her.

Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Depression usually comes along with anxiety conditions and both are common with the effects of a lasting disease. Dan, sounds to me like you are doing the right things: recognize the problem for what it is, reach out for support, treat it to limit its negative effects, and talk to people during the rough patches. A support group is a good thing and you may be helping others more than you realize by working with one.
  • jbreezy5
    jbreezy5 Posts: 1,141
    Options
    I’ve always had anxiety struggles; Covid made it worse. To combat anxiety, meditate on biblical Psalms, listen to music that doesn’t increase your anxiety, and keep in close contact with family and friends.

Struggles in life are good reason to seek God; yes, there are things too great for mortal men.

The promise of Jesus Christ:

“Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.”
    ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭NIV‬‬
    https://bible.com/bible/111/heb.2.14-15.NIV

Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

DACs: Jolida Glass FX Tube DAC III (x2); Denafrips Ares II (x2)

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Turntable: Dual 721 Direct-Drive w/Audio Technica AT-VM95e cart

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    I think you guys are very strong guys.

I have to ask...

Is this about worrying if these life and health-changing weights will ever eventually fall off and you can resume your previous lifestyles or...

Is there a dread of this illness wearing you down so much that, what is there to live for anymore and /or how much more can you take, kind of feelings are set in deep?

I had to ask before I talk about my 45-year-long fight to still be hopeful and hang on to LIFE no matter how low quality of living it gets.

I wonder If I can add any extra advice that might help. ;) My struggles came from an accident to my neck, not a virus, bacteria or disease so maybe I'm off base to be able to help.

Let me know.

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,087
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »
    Depression usually comes along with anxiety conditions and both are common with the effects of a lasting disease. Dan, sounds to me like you are doing the right things: recognize the problem for what it is, reach out for support, treat it to limit its negative effects, and talk to people during the rough patches. A support group is a good thing and you may be helping others more than you realize by working with one.

^^^THIS^^^

Thanks Em,

Setting aside comments re: distrust in ALL the gubment Agency’s and their “shots”...

I’m sorry for the cards life has dealt you. I hope you recover soon!

It’s happened before, but on a lower level ....
    HIGH ANXIETY hit me on Thanksgiving when traveling on the interstate. It was only about 10 miles on I-75, but a nail biter fo so ... so much so that I felt depleted/exhausted for hours afterwards.

It’s kinda like when you fast forward a tape and the lines become solid, but not in a good way
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • audioluvr
    edited December 2022
    Options

Anxiety is contagious. Stay away from people who are negative, social media (which is always negative), News (paper and TV) but most importantly pharmaceuticals. There is a reason why all their ads say "if you are having depression or suicidal thoughts, call your Dr".

Spend more time with pets, family and crazy people who make you laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.
    Post edited by audioluvr on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • GlennDog
    Options
    WORD ^^^
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options

Anxiety is contagious. Stay away from people who are negative, social media (which is always negative), News (paper and TV) but most importantly pharmaceuticals there is a reason why all their ads say "if you are having depression or suicidal thoughts, call your Dr".

Spend more time with pets, family and crazy people who make you laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.

Next time lead with this^^^

This ^^^ had the air of dismissiveness
    Or making fun of his anxiety issues

• audioluvr
    Options
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• CottageChz
    Options

Sorry to hear about the struggles with COVID and anxiety in this thread. This all sucks, it would be nice if we could all go back to how things were in 2019. I have had some (comparatively) minor struggles with anxiety at a couple points in my life, and I tend to agree with what Emlyn said about it accompanying depression. Times when I was feeling depressed were when my anxiety was the worst, and the reading I’ve done online confirmed that they go hand in hand.

I will say that I think reducing social media time helped me, I saw that someone else mentioned that. I sincerely hope things get better for you guys and you can get back to enjoying life how it was before all this madness.
  • mantis
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    1st of all. I don't think I have had Covid.. if I was to get it would I wonder what would happen. Yes. I couldn't imagine it & I'm sure your family & you were scared. There are many cases of people that get the long term from what little I've heard.. Sound to me your doing the right stuff by speaking to doctor & attending support group is a great idea. Processing what others like you are going through.. Your on the right track with family first. Have you thought about 1 on 1 counseling just to BS about your daily/weekly stuff ?
    I tried early on and failed. The person I was working with I felt didn't get me. I went for a month and quit. I might try someone else but man , it's really hard.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Here is my story. I never had issues with anxiety or anything like that. Sept 2021, I got covid. 103.8 temp and I was shot and boosted but, I still wound up getting it bad. I wound up 5 days later getting the antibodies on a Friday and by Sunday, I felt a lot better but, I still did not have my taste or smell back. What I could taste, everything tasted horrible. That Monday, I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was crawling out of my skin and couldn't lay down at all. I felt like I had to get out of the house and nothing felt right. Almost a week went by, I still couldn't sleep. I felt like I was going crazy. I called my family doctor, he wouldn't see me and sent me to the hospital. The hospital treated me like a stroke victim and ran a bunch of tests and gave me sleeping pills and told me to follow-up with my doctor.

My doctor said nothing he can do why did the hospital tell me to go to him? The sleeping pills didn't do anything and I still couldn't sleep. At this point it was almost 2 weeks and I couldn't even form sentences anymore. Since I have MS, I called my Neuro to see if maybe I was having some weird MS issue my Neuro said he was shocked my family doctor didn't percribe me some kind of antidepressant. I said what???? I don't have any of those kind of symptoms and wtf are you talking about and basically handed the phone to my wife since I couldn't formulate what i wanted to say. He said he was on a board for covid effects on the brain and what I was feeling was not uncommon. My wife asked if it wasn't uncommon, why didn't my family doctor know this or give me something to help? Needless to say, I fired my family doctor and got a new one since he was just passing me off to the hospital instead of figuring out what was going on.

My Neuro prescribed me Clomzapan. I could now sleep at night and I wasn't feeling like I was crawling out of my skin and finally could relax. My Neuro called me daily for a week straight to check on me. Something my x family doctor never did when he knew I was having issues. One of my questions I asked my Neuro, since you are on a panel that studies covid on the brain, what is the ratio between people who have this issue that are vax a d boosted and ones who never got the vaccine. He said he cannot answer that question because anything he tells me would be wrong since they are still trying to figure it out.

Forward today, I still take one of the pills at night and I still do not have my full taste back. Things have to be extream for taste like extremely salty, spicy, or sweet for me to get any kind of flavor out of it.

My Neuro describes it more like a panic attacks that would never go away. My new family doctor and my Neuro work together ( as they should) I asked him several times when can i try to get off of this stuff. He said without having my taste back, he wouldn't recommend getting off of it yet. So for me, its been over a year.

Your story is very simular to mine. I'm 1 year in and it sucks. Again I'm alot better than I was a year ago and 6 months ago I started to make some progress.
    Sorry your dealing with all of that, this virus really messed up our world in to many ways.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options

We all help each other in there. It's on Facebook, there is a long haul covid support group I visit everyday. So many people are suffering with long covid , you would think there would be a huge push to help with it from the professionals. I do work with a long covid clinic , they have helped but they still are very behind on what is actually happening to people. They do try to help the best they can.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    jbreezy5 wrote: »
    I’ve always had anxiety struggles; Covid made it worse. To combat anxiety, meditate on biblical Psalms, listen to music that doesn’t increase your anxiety, and keep in close contact with family and friends.

Struggles in life are good reason to seek God; yes, there are things too great for mortal men.

“Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.”

That's nice man, sorry your dealing with anxiety. I never understood what it meant to go through things like this. PTSD is a worse case and I have a friend who's in the war years ago and got it pretty bad. I didn't understand him at that time as he has many issues with it. He still struggles todays all these years later but now I fully understand what he goes through.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    I think you guys are very strong guys.

I have to ask...

Is this about worrying if these life and health-changing weights will ever eventually fall off and you can resume your previous lifestyles or...

Is there a dread of this illness wearing you down so much that, what is there to live for anymore and /or how much more can you take, kind of feelings are set in deep?

I had to ask before I talk about my 45-year-long fight to still be hopeful and hang on to LIFE no matter how low quality of living it gets.

I wonder If I can add any extra advice that might help. ;) My struggles came from an accident to my neck, not a virus, bacteria or disease so maybe I'm off base to be able to help.

Let me know.

Hi Tony,
    You can add anything you want. This is a open conversation and one that is nice to have.
    To answer your questions , it's a compound of all of that. When you get hit with a deadly virus and when you have watched the news since it came out, you see many people dieing , business going under, cities brought to their knees, etc. We all know what covid did to the entire world and getting it is just as scary. You have no idea what is going to happen and what makes it way worse is when you go to your doctor and he tells you " There is nothing medically I can do for you", you get this completely lost feeling inside that is hard to shake. That is the day my anxiety started I think. Maybe it started before that but that really hit hard.

My life has not been the same since I got covid on December 12 , 2021. That was the worse day of my life and has been ever since. I can't even fully describe what I went through and what I still go through. Every single day is a challenge and I wonder each day how I 'm gonna get though. Sad little story, I have a game on my phone which is like the board game RISK. I ask myself how is my day going to go. If I win the game I have a shot at making it though the day, If I lose, well the day might not go so well.
    Dan
  • newbie308
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »

My friend Mike has the exact same post-covid issue. He said that he has not been able to sleep through the night since having covid and it's been over a year. He said that he lays in bed with his eyes open most of the night. So sorry to hear that you are suffering with the similar side effects! That is truly awful!
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,916
    Options
    I think Anxiety has hit all of us in different ways since the beginning of covid, and the lock downs, add the political bs world wide, along with the riots, and looting.

Let alone every time something seems to be headed toward some normalcy it is taken away, I really don't feel anyone feels as safe as they once did, we are all on a different level of alertness then we once were.

And I honestly don't feel we will see change for quite sometime, till we have better leaders in this country that want to start tackling the issues of high crime, high inflation, and the borders of this country anxiety in one form or another is here to stay for a while.

I wish and pray nothing but the best for all of us.

Cut off the news, and enjoy some piece of mind once in a while..
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    Nice to know there are many out there suffering from the same.......I also have extreme neck pain which doesn't help the problem...oh well isn't growing old wonderful....if it wasn't for my furry friend helping me deal with a new day I don't know what I would do...and don't think I have had a great nights sleep in years...great thread subject and it shows us that many are in the same boat...............
  • jbreezy5
    Options
    jbreezy5 wrote: »

That's nice man, sorry your dealing with anxiety. I never understood what it meant to go through things like this. PTSD is a worse case and I have a friend who's in the war years ago and got it pretty bad. I didn't understand him at that time as he has many issues with it. He still struggles todays all these years later but now I fully understand what he goes through.

Yep, the thing about struggles with anxiety/depression is they are invisible enemies, and when one’s emotions consistently send signals that something’s wrong, or things are not ok, observers might just think the individual is just whining/complaining, because they can’t relate to this kind of invisible torment.

The fact is, there are tons of people who struggle with one or both anxiety/depression, and your post I think demonstrates this.

The good news is you continue to make significant progress.
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.
  • jbreezy5
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Also look-up EMDR for you and your war-time friend.

It helped me some. It’s the only form of psychotherapy that treats emotional trauma that I’m aware of.

The founder of EMDR is Francine Shapiro. She has books on it that explain very clearly how/why it works.

I found it more helpful than CBT, but think both are necessary. YMMV

1m6pbbd6hrc3.jpeg

hg3f6o81mof8.jpeg

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    When anxiety hits I drink coffee and watch the Stockmarket.
    After close, I watch the news.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • GlennDog
    edited December 2022
    Options
    SIHAB wrote: »
    When anxiety hits I drink coffee and watch the Stockmarket.
    After close, I watch the news and enjoy a little sativa

Fixed it for ya

Seriously, if your state allows medical marijuana . . . If may help you get through the difficult times

c7nji0nhndrg.png

F Big Brother
    Post edited by GlennDog on
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    medicating with a little PineAppleUpsideDownCake this evening....quite tasty and terpy...............
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    I got covid before it was covid, the first batch which was the strongest strain. Jan 20th, 2020, I came home from having 3 experimental graphs placed in my main artery because of bad disections that were about to burst. My Surgeon just came back from South Korea visiting family and saw everyone wearing masks. I assume that is where I caught it.

I felt like I was going to die and literally cried every day thinking it would be my last and all the things I wanted to do would be left undone. Some here even know...my wife contemplated taking me back to the hospital but I wouldn't go. If I was going to die, I wanted to be home. Mind you, I had all the textbook symptoms of covid, which just weeks later it would be national news. My immune system was shot too, from all the drugs they had me on so mentally I thought I was never going to get better. My past sins have finally caught up to me.

Comes a time, in everyons life, where you have to make a decision. To succumb to what ails you, or dig deep and discover your will to live is the strongest asset you have. Researched the crap out of nutrition, the good and bad, the pill pushers, the meds, and made my own path to recovery.

....and I did, with flying colors and no side effects. Caught Covid again at a wedding in Georgia over this last summer, not anything worse than a cold....no side effects, no anxiety, no weird stuff. I regard my ability to shrug it off in part to me keeping my immune system up to snuff and figuring out a way forward nutrition wise. If you listen to all the junk about covid, it's going to scare you, and maybe that's the purpose but....drown it out like a Yoko Ono song that strayed onto your airwaves. If what you've been doing isn't working for you, try something else. Don't stick to a plan, even if a Doctor gave you one, if it's not working for you. Treat your health, and disease and illness will go away as a side effect. Keep stuffing crap down your throat and accumulating a laundry list of meds to be on, and your health will go away as a side effect. It really is that simple. Simply said, little harder to do, but baby steps can give real results and results give motivation. Stop focusing on Covid, and focus more on your health, and you'll never have to worry about covid because it will become a non-issue.

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable