OleBoot Posts: 2,105
    Options
    Get ready to groan..............

ucs0959d709l.png
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    vcots0dwgimx.png

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    lb0k8bn5abni.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    breeu0dz1m9s.png
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    52uofbhbx7oo.png
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    My "1995" s

The car and truck are ready for fall and winter now. Washed and waxed. It was tough this year. :#

8vk7eds8lqhl.jpg

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    eyvoq5hh75rl.png
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Options
    mf6ile5barfg.png
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    New sub-woofer.

anh2raydhwub.png
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,311
    Options
    in97rc0rq5z4.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    That's amazing to know a lot of us have lived through all those changes and more.

And I think about what my parents and their parents lived through. :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,258
    edited September 2022
    Options
    That laptop to the left

4a9p2yxkcpsk.png

I think is a Compaq
    Remember that name ?
    Used to be big.

pljvkgi4yaum.jpg

Sal Palooza
  • daddyjt
    Options
    95fuko1dixf4.png

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    Options
    9oeno4i4iucu.png

Right up my alley!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    ofa1kiz1dinp.png
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    h6npmfw6h5or.png
  • treitz3
    Options
    bf491edvxcm7.png

Tom
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    mbv4eb6v3ux0.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,027
    edited September 2022
    Options
    That laptop to the left

4a9p2yxkcpsk.png

I think is a Compaq
    Remember that name ?
    Used to be big.
    [emphases added]

I see what you did there. B)
    One of them malaphors,ain't it? ;)

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,428
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    9oeno4i4iucu.png

Right up my alley!

Tom
    Friday Night Hitchhiker Abduction and Torture Kit?

I disabled signatures.