Options
13»

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited February 2022
    Options
    The drivers alone are ok I guess. iD ditch cabinets and part it out
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Might help to post a price @engie490 or did I miss the price?
  • engie490
    engie490 Posts: 426
    Options
    Good catch @pitdogg2

$400

BTW, I pulled my ads locally and I'm going to relax for a bit. Spending too much time answering emails, etc and I need a vacation! I'll just leave this stuff here and be happy to deal with this rabble.

Also, the Citation 7.1s are both sold.
    Sonus Faber Liuto / Coda Continuum / Anthem STR Preamplifier / Oppo BDP-105D / Technics SP-15 w/SAEC WE-308SX & Ortofon AS-309 arms / Ikeda 9C2 & Dynavector XX2 Mk II carts
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited February 2022
    Options
    That's like needing a vacation when coming back from your vacation and a vacation after coming back to to work...whew...I need a vacation after typing about a vacation
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • engie490
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    The drivers alone are ok I guess. iD ditch cabinets and part it out

Listening to them with the Stasis 2, Anthem Pre1, Adcom GDA600, and B&O 4002 I don’t think I could bring myself to do any harm. I think the Krell PAM-3 will be a better match.

I’m probably overstating the damage to the cabs anyway. No deep scratches. I’ll take some time to repair the grilles and oil the cabs. Maybe refresh the crossovers.

Btw, the tech sheet for these calls for a 3.16 uf cap, but says “(.33 + .33 + .22).” I’m pretty sure the math is wrong there and lord knows what I’ll find in the actual speakers since it’s Infinity.
    Sonus Faber Liuto / Coda Continuum / Anthem STR Preamplifier / Oppo BDP-105D / Technics SP-15 w/SAEC WE-308SX & Ortofon AS-309 arms / Ikeda 9C2 & Dynavector XX2 Mk II carts
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    I know your on chill vacation from these listings and I’m not one to harsh the mellow, but if you get around to consolidating the listings to what is still available, that would be fine. But that’s just like, my opinion man…. :)
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    Is the Nottingham available....and if so, able to be shipped?
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • engie490
    Options
    Speakers:
    Acoustic Research M2 - $100
    Alon Petite (2 pairs) - $250 per pair (all black but marked up)
    B&W Matrix 3 - $500 (black - scratches on top)
    Infinity Quantum 3 - $400
    Infinity RS-IIIA - $400 (all 4 woofers professionally refoamed - oak)
    NHT T5 system - $500 (includes two M5s mounted on B5 subs with the X1 crossover and A1 amp (for the subs) and boxes for all)
    Polk SDA SRS 3.1TL - $650 (upgraded crossovers and SDA cable - minor scratches)

Subwoofer:
    Pioneer Elite SW-E10 - $200 (includes box and manual)

Preamps (linestage only - no phono):
    Conrad Johnson PV14L - $1100 (with box, remote, and manual)
    PS Audio PCA-2 w/HCPS power supply - $1000 (with remote, boxes, and manuals)

Preamp (phono only):
    Aragon 47K w/Ingot power supply - $500 (with box and manual)

Preamps with phono:
    Krell PAM-3 - $1000 (with box and manual)
    Threshold NS-10 - $650

Amps:
    Anthem MCA-5 Series 2 - $750 (5-channel amp with box and manual)
    Classe DR-8 - $500 (some marks)
    Classe Fifteen (x2) - $900 each (silver with boxes and manuals)
    Rogue 88 Magnum - $800 (with box and manual)
    Threshold Stasis 2 - $900 (some marks)

Turntables:
    B&O 4002 - $400 (includes cartridge)
    Nottingham Mentor - $1500 (with Origin Live Encounter tonearm)
    VPI Aries 1 - $2200 (with cover, SDS speed control, and boxes and manuals)

Digital to Analog Converters:
    Counterpoint DA10 - $400 (with box and manual)
    Muse 296 - $500 (with box and manual)
    RME ADI-2 FS - $800 (Version 2 with remote, box, and manual)

• engie490
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »

Available…yes.

Shipping would be very expensive. The subplatter weighs about 50 pounds. I’m not inclined to even try.
  • TroyD
    Options
    Roger that!
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I want the 8002 if you will ship it...

What's the Dee-Lee-O here?? . . . . Sold, Not Sold

Edit: sorry ..Looks like it might have gone to John...
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • engie490
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »
    I want the 8002 if you will ship it...

What's the Dee-Lee-O here?? . . . . Sold, Not Sold

Edit: sorry ..Looks like it might have gone to John...

John didn’t get it. It was sold locally.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,906
    Options
    engie490 wrote: »

Available…yes.

Shipping would be very expensive. The subplatter weighs about 50 pounds. I’m not inclined to even try.

If Troy wants it I will ship it through our shop, I will even make sure it is bomb proof.. I just wouldn't be able to tell you what shipping would be till I got it packed up..
  • TroyD
    Options
    I appreciate it but I think I’ll pass....but, man, you don’t see those come up for sale often....
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,906
    Options
    I appreciate it but I think I’ll pass....but, man, you don’t see those come up for sale often....

If you change your mind, I will help get it to you, just say the word..
  • TroyD
    Options
    Mucho appreciado!!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

It's a great piece, spent some time with one at RMAF back in the day, regretted not leaving with it.
    Price is better than fair especially with tonearm
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • engie490
    Options
    So, I finally broke down and put an end to the AKM 4493 debate...

ahpsspjcu67l.jpeg
  • engie490
    Options
    And I finally listened to the Rogue 88 Magnum on the big SDAs...