• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Does Microsoft make monitors?
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Does Microsoft make monitors?

Good question. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    Purloined from AK:

4jbit2as3gxj.png
  • Tony M
    edited April 2022
    I took some pictures yesterday of the magnificent male Blue bird only to see after 7 shots, my memory card was not in the camera. :s WTH.

I did a lot of yard work yesterday and today too. I took some breaks today to rest and had my camera in hand. He never showed up during the breaks. :D

Then after I was done with all my yard work, I saw him sitting on a branch in that bush/tree where he always sits on different branches overlooking their box.

He had a bug,. Oh, there's babies chirping in the box now. I saw him take a shell fragment out this morning. I have to eat dinner now. I'll post some more great shots I got this evening after dinner. :p

ljyokzjf3pat.jpg
  • Tony M
    edited April 2022
    I also found out yesterday that Blue birds were hanging around our feeders because of the suet cake. The male was eating suet. :o It also took some suet to the box. So I hung a new suet cake in a new hanging basket that is 100% easier for them to eat from.

I got some great shots of him on our normal suet basket that is under a tray. It's hard for big birds to get to that suet.

Well, here he is again; :)
    I think he was looking back at me in a lot of these shots. :p

ri0kg1is6v78.jpg

1z65xom2czma.jpg

nrq7wjlcxmwp.jpg

y806dlcjj787.jpg

1mrmr51r96t6.jpg

xfikvzxca93h.jpg

cbdyoc6kxzg3.jpg

wb9ncqd97epk.jpg

emm2vzb8g0sm.jpg

37xbeh96nax0.jpg

He sat on the powerline some after I cut the grass looking down for bugs. I was pretty close but the camera just wanted to focus on the background instead. You can still see his brilliant blue though.

There is another pair of Blue birds 2 doors down and across the street at Tony the master F150 mechanic's house in a bird house he just put up. His pair hunts in his and his neighbors HUGE yards mostly. Seeing the Blue males fly through the air is a real joy.

k7z5djezgrdi.jpg

4sd7mii1wa7u.jpg

Now for some sad news about our Blue bird pair.
    There was a dead baby bird on the drive way yesterday morning. It was 6' out from the bird house. The baby bird with 99% certainty came from the Blue bird house. It was probably pushed out due to it's BIG belly. It probably couldn't **** and was sickly.

It has been a joy seeing this pair getting used to us co-existing so close. I walk under the bird house all the time. I play music right behind them for hours almost every day. Some rock, some easy listening. Our wind chimes clang every other day. Mostly gentle chiming. If it's windy, we'll tape the chimes silent.

Can't wait to see the parent birds feeding the little ones suet and bugs out in our yard soon. :)

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Nightfall wrote: »
    xk3wlzztvfc5.jpg

But would you? :D
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    edited May 2022
    2lu9vupjihls.png
    Atlanta Police said a “pedal pub” with more than a dozen people on board crashed at 14th and West Peachtree streets Saturday evening. Officials believe the party bike was trying to turn when it toppled over about 6:30 p.m.

pybxb5qpbp9g.png

duxjo5hdrmj6.png

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    SCORE!!!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Saw this on the Activity Wall. Worth sharing.

qhcju0a2h7fg.jpg
    @aiedoccc