Rear wireless speaker noise

How do I stop the pop and crackle from the two rear wireless speakers?

Answers

• rh007
    rh007 Posts: 26
    if we are talking about the magnifi max, upgrade the soundbar to 136, the problem is almost fixed.
  • Okay, can you send me instructions to do this?
  • rh007
    You have two options, one is to download the Google home application, pair it with your sound bar and from there it will come up for you to update the bar. the other is to leave 24h. an ethernet cable connected to the sound bar and your internet router and it will update. The best option is Google home since you will be able to see what version you have when updating. in this case v136
  • LeeSoFL
    LeeSoFL Posts: 118
    rh007 wrote: »
    You have two options, one is to download the Google home application, pair it with your sound bar and from there it will come up for you to update the bar. the other is to leave 24h. an ethernet cable connected to the sound bar and your internet router and it will update. The best option is Google home since you will be able to see what version you have when updating. in this case v136

I have the GH app and see the version info, which is still 132. I don't see anywhere to force the d/l of 136. Also mine is connected by wire to the router. Are you saying you need to leave the bar "on" for 24 hrs, or that it'll update after being connected for 24 hours?
  • rh007
    try restarting the wifi of the sound bar and launching google home again
  • rh007 wrote: »
    if we are talking about the magnifi max, upgrade the soundbar to 136, the problem is almost fixed.

That 'almost' is doing a lot of heavy lifting. I had my complete system (sound bar, sub and wireless rears) replaced under warranty earlier this year and there is an improvement in the rear noise issue but it is by no means eliminated. I am running V136.