WTB: 0.5m or 0.75m XLR pairs

Looking for pairs of 0.5m or 0.75m XLRs.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    I have a couple 1m pairs.... AQ Cinnamons.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Thanks, but specifically looking for the stated lengths.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,964
    You can get Eileen to measure them

Why those lengths
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Clipdat
    Because it's for a short preamp to amp run and I don't like excess length for this.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    🤦🏻‍♂️
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Because it's for a short preamp to amp run and I don't like excess length for this.

Get mine and cut them in half.., >:)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    I contacted Douglas Connection but haven't heard back. Hopefully @helipilotdoug is doing alright.
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,205
    I've got multi xlr cables I made with quality wire and connectors if you're interested. Sound good to me. LMK
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • Clipdat
    What wire and what connectors?
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Clipdat wrote: »

Get mine and cut them in half.., >:)

That's actually a great idea. I've done this before. I picked up a smoking good deal on a pair of 1.5M long Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR's, sent them in to WW and had them make me two pairs. One 1M and one 0.5M. This way I got the length I needed on a two matched sets at just a little over half what I would have paid for them separate with a warrantee to boot.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,205
    Hi,
    I sorry I didn't respond. I have 4 pair of xlr cables all with neotech 26 ga wire-
    .6m Vampire gold xlr $75
    .68m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $30
    .75m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $30
    .82m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $40
    This is about my cost for the parts, not really trying to make money, only covering my out of pocket.
    I also have 1 m DH Labs silver sonics if interested. I like the sound of the diy cables. LMK9bkbxp7jntce.jpg

Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
  • Clipdat
    Thanks for the info and photos, decided to go in a different direction for now.