WTB: 0.5m or 0.75m XLR pairs

Looking for pairs of 0.5m or 0.75m XLRs.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 23,467
    I have a couple 1m pairs.... AQ Cinnamons.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Arcam AVR30, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp.

In retirement...TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive,

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 10,908
    Thanks, but specifically looking for the stated lengths.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 25,473
    You can get Eileen to measure them

Why those lengths
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • Clipdat
    Because it's for a short preamp to amp run and I don't like excess length for this.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 20,643
    🤦🏻‍♂️
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 23,467
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Because it's for a short preamp to amp run and I don't like excess length for this.

Get mine and cut them in half.., >:)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Arcam AVR30, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp.

In retirement...TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive,

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Clipdat
    I contacted Douglas Connection but haven't heard back. Hopefully @helipilotdoug is doing alright.
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,181
    I've got multi xlr cables I made with quality wire and connectors if you're interested. Sound good to me. LMK
    Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 and 10" sub w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRP, Nothingham Spacedeck-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> Hagman Piccolo->Bottlehead Eros
    Digital: I3 pc w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY
    Vinyl rips-> ESI [email protected]/192->fanless i3 pc server
  • Clipdat
    What wire and what connectors?
  • Clipdat
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 4,140
    Clipdat wrote: »

Get mine and cut them in half.., >:)

That's actually a great idea. I've done this before. I picked up a smoking good deal on a pair of 1.5M long Wireworld Silver Eclipse XLR's, sent them in to WW and had them make me two pairs. One 1M and one 0.5M. This way I got the length I needed on a two matched sets at just a little over half what I would have paid for them separate with a warrantee to boot.
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • bikerboy
    bikerboy Posts: 1,181
    Hi,
    I sorry I didn't respond. I have 4 pair of xlr cables all with neotech 26 ga wire-
    .6m Vampire gold xlr $75
    .68m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $30
    .75m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $30
    .82m Neutrik NC mxx connectors $40
    This is about my cost for the parts, not really trying to make money, only covering my out of pocket.
    I also have 1 m DH Labs silver sonics if interested. I like the sound of the diy cables. LMK9bkbxp7jntce.jpg

Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 and 10" sub w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRP, Nothingham Spacedeck-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> Hagman Piccolo->Bottlehead Eros
    Digital: I3 pc w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY
    Vinyl rips-> ESI [email protected]/192->fanless i3 pc server
  • Clipdat
    Thanks for the info and photos, decided to go in a different direction for now.