WHY CANT I CONNECT MY HEADPHONES TO MY POLK SOUNDBAR USING BLUETOOTH?

I did CONNECT my headset to my Magfi Mini Sound bar but I can't hear anything?

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    The soundbar is not the source of the music. Bluetooth to your music source
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    See if you can hear anything in lowercase. Might have blown the headset.
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    How do you know what he may have blown???
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • coolsax
    coolsax Posts: 1,824
    on the off chance you're asking a serious question. the Magnify mini is a bluetooth receiver which means it can receive a bluetooth signal to play sound, just like your headphones. It is not a transmitter, so it cannot transmit a bluetooth signal to your headphones, so if you're trying to transmit to your headphones by a device connected to the Mini (such as the TV), its not going to work. If the device that's playing the sound is also bluetooth then you need to connect that device to your headphones. If that device is hardwired to the Mini, then you will need a bluetooth transmitter to listen to that device on your headphones.
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+
    TT - Pro-ject Classic SB with Sumiko Bluepoint.

TV 3.1 system -
    Denon 3500 -> Dynaudio Excite 32/22