I disabled signatures.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Eh
    I like flea market term

It’s the only one I’m aware of that’s named that way

But I don’t understand why it’s not just the header for gear on sale... why is the clubhouse under this flea market subject line?
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,076
    Options
    For me, stuff like this never goes away always lingering in the mind, occasionally surfacing to torture me now and then.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,035
    edited June 2021
    Options
    For me, stuff like this never goes away always lingering in the mind, occasionally surfacing to torture me now and then.

And for me, it's wondering what happens if you have, say, a barn -- and you decide to decorate the top of it, so you get a cupola for it... and then you decide you really like that, so you get another one.
    Do you then have a couple a cupolas? Or are they a couple a cupolae?

Keeps me up at night.

a4n9pe5k7atf.png

(probably a good thing we don't have a barn)
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Burn it dowwwwwwnnnnnnn!!!!

I just want to go back to the days of paper forums. This digital age shtuff is for the nerds.

Step #1 - If you have a question, jot it down in a piece of paper, run to staples for 50+ copies, and then mail out to the majority of contributing members. Once it hits the mail system, sit back and await a response.

Step #2………

I don’t really know how any of that is going to work once you receive your responses, but….

Step #3 - PROFIT!!!

110cb3ul54mv.jpeg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    And for me, it's wondering what happens if you have, say, a barn -- and you decide to decorate the top of it, so you get a cupola for it... and then you decide you really like that, so you get another one.
    Do you then have a couple a cupolas? Or are they a couple a cupolae?

Keeps me up at night.

That would be a question for the current caporegime of the cupola cognoscenti.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,260
    Options
    That's a good start Viking but we'll be expecting an increased effort and results Vis a Vis your namesake

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otv5ywOa-8U
    Sal Palooza
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,928
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    … Do you then have a couple a cupolas? Or are they a couple a cupolae?
    A couple o’ cupolas, or a cupolaed roof. 😊
    Alea jacta est!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,260
    Options
    On a side note, just curious as to why the pic file format " .webp " isn't supported.?

Sal Palooza
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,076
    Options
    Another thing that has happened:

I have a difficult time making the jump to page 2 of the Recent Discussions.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    Vikingman you are slipping fir ser!
    No pics of pugs at a flea market or in a barn??? Sad day for the forum indeed....