For Sale: PSB Imagine T2 Towers Shipped free

steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,521
edited March 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For Sale: PSB Imagine T2 Tower Speakers Cherry (Rosewood) Retail: $3650.00/pr
Condition: Excellent. No flaws. Speakers/Grills are “as new”

I am the original owner, and the speakers were purchased from Crutchfield. These speakers are bone-stock, and have never been messed with. They will ship with all original accessories; 2 port plugs, spikes, and rubber footers. Non-smoking home. PSB calls them “Cherry” but they look far more deep red like Rosewood. Just an FYI.

Specs are available at the PSB website. Glowing reviews are available all over the internet, and these speakers are constantly compared to the Synchrony models. Treble is smooth and easy on the ear, mid range is outstanding, and bass is deep and musical.

BUYER: The spikes/rubber footers are in a bag in the base of the speaker styrofoam. The port plugs are installed. Uninstall until you are sure you want to use them (smaller rooms). These speakers come out of the box from the SIDE. Do not attempt to remove them from the ends. Open the long side, stand the speaker up, slowly shimmy it out by the base of the speaker styrofoam. ENJOY!

Price: $2000/pr shipped. CONUS Only

uuqsigli66bz.jpg
ysxub2ix93kw.jpg
6fm8k7wr8xak.jpg
947t03ap370m.jpg
d707xgih5fsu.jpg

Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Those look so sweet Steve! GLWS!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • steveinaz
    edited March 2021
    If I know you well, we can certainly work out payments. Not a problem at all. I'll ship them to you immediately, you make payments. How's that for F'ing customer service? LOL If you don't pay me back, I'll have Tony break your knee caps.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz
    Another pic:
    blzdmrfyitm6.jpg
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    Nice setup right there. Seems like pretty good speaker placement. I didn't catch what your replacing them with?

I've set them up many times along with the rest of the PSB line. I recently sold a pair of mine myself. Excellent sounding speakers. I really enjoyed my time with them.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited March 2021
    I'm guessing Martin Logan Motion 60XTi's
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    steveinaz wrote: »
    If I know you well, we can certainly work out payments. Not a problem at all. I'll ship them to you immediately, you make payments. How's that for F'ing customer service? LOL If you don't pay me back, I'll have Tony break your knee caps.

LOL....Very nice offer here kids from a guy who babies his stuff, plus free shipping ?? Talk about an offer ya can't refuse.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    edited April 2021
    No interest at all? Did you not get a biden check? LOL Am I asking too much?
  • rooftop59
    steveinaz wrote: »
    No interest at all? Did you not get a biden check? LOL Am I asking too much?

Haha nope! Great price, great speakers, great condition, great seller! Just with something this big with this kind of investment it can take a little longer imho...GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • steveinaz
    PRICE DROP: $1700/pr shipped.
  • rooftop59
    Dude that is a crazy price! I literally looked for months! Too late for me now but someone needs to jump on these awesome speakers!
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • steveinaz
    edited April 2021
    It's less than 1/2 price for a "LIKE NEW" pair of T2's. Come on guys...lets get this done. These are Synchrony level speakers.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Man this is an unbelievable deal. A few years ago when the forum was more active these wouldn’t have lasted a day.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    I would have bought them for $2K when I first saw them, nevermind $1.7K. I’d actually be really interested to see how they sound, since I have a NAD receiver (PSB is also part of Lenbrook), but I just don’t have the bandwidth to conduct this kind of listening experiment right now, with two small businesses to get off the ground. All of my “reference level” sources are in storage anyway, and I’m not interested in going back to physical media.

I’d even consider buying them for six months if somebody else wanted to get them after me for $1.5K (they’d be in the same condition). Maybe I’ll have to give it some more thought... 🤔
    Alea jacta est!
  • steveinaz
    Payments could be worked out, let me know.

• steveinaz
    Still available at $1700/pr shipped.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    What a smoking desk here ! Tempted to get em to compare to my Usher CP 6381C ‘s as I am
    Tiring of them a little no thanks to my Magic Flutes which destroy the Ushers ! Someone better beat me to it !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • steveinaz
    edited April 2021
    I am super flexible for great members, talk to me goose. This is literally a "listen to all day" speaker. Smoothest I've owned in that regard.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Man these are making me re think my "never going back to floorstanders" due its been so long, these are beautiful, and the terms offered by sellers are outstanding. GLWS!
  • tophatjohnny
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Man these are making me re think my "never going back to floorstanders" due its been so long, these are beautiful, and the terms offered by sellers are outstanding. GLWS!

The deal here Kev looks solid ! I’m a tower guy though !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • steveinaz
    FINAL REDUCTION
    $1500/PR SHIPPED
  • tophatjohnny
    What do these speakers weigh ?
  • tophatjohnny
    What do these speakers weigh ?

Looked it up and doubt it’ was listed correctly! Under 50 lbs a side??
  • steveinaz
    65lbs each.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Surprised these are still for sale.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    That's a helluva deal. I've got nowhere to use them or I'd be all over them like a fat kid on a cupcake.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 362
    F1nut wrote: »
    That's a helluva deal. I've got nowhere to use them or I'd be all over them like a fat kid on a cupcake.
    HAHA same... someday I’ll have more room. Seems like a great deal on speakers that are generally very well liked. GLWS!
  • F1nut wrote: »

Call me fatty cupcake as I will buy your T2s
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
  • ???? I don’t believe that is your decision to make.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    LOL, ok. Prove me wrong then.