Threads

Comments

• TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,261
    Clipdat wrote: »
    LOL I can only imagine how that meeting is going to go.
    My guess is all the people at that meeting are going to look like this and vote to keep the forum the way it is. :)

s-l300.jpg

• SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Clipdat wrote: »
    @CarlJacobson_POLK black text?

Is it time for a twitter campaign? #black_text
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    You'd think we're asking them to part the Red Sea. Sheesh.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Man, I'm finding I don't mind the dark gray. It's easy on the eyes with having too stark contrast.

Someone start poll threads for features maybe?
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    msg wrote: »
    Man, I'm finding I don't mind the dark gray. It's easy on the eyes with having too stark contrast.

Someone start poll threads for features maybe?

Well there are 50 Shades of Gray
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I hate the new format so much that I find myself on here at least 50% less than before. I've had to increase screen size just to read stuff. They might as well remove the Preview button. It doesn't work. Unprofessional. Its void of color. It's like viewing something for years on a color TV and now having to view it on a black and white TV. Or more like a gray and gray TV.

You mean it's like being in Kansas? In 1939?
    ;)

khtg9l83cegr.png

• msg
    I hate the new format so much that I find myself on here at least 50% less than before. I've had to increase screen size just to read stuff. They might as well remove the Preview button. It doesn't work. Unprofessional. Its void of color. It's like viewing something for years on a color TV and now having to view it on a black and white TV. Or more like a gray and gray TV.
    I think that's the most I've ever heard you say in the past three years. Including offboard combined.
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Love it!

2d9r1o87ha5z.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    I believe in the past we had time stamps with the dates of posts?

I'd like to see that comeback
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Ok ok
    ok, I guess we've strained your eyes long enough. :D

Behold: BLACK TEXT and Blue Links

In all seriousness, thank you for your patience. We haven't been able to circle back on additional updates, but this was easy enough to do.

It would be nice if a thread title didn’t disappear when clicked on. Try turning it Blue.

519y4fh1hyvo.jpeg

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • pitdogg2
    Agree 100% Bud
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    edited April 2021
    Never mind. My comment was incorrect.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

You mean it's like being in Kansas? In 1939?
    ;)

khtg9l83cegr.png

Sepia tone would be nice. 😇
    Sal Palooza
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    edited April 2021
    New Changes Today

Preview button is working.
    Background of page numbers now matches background.
    (Who's Online) Avatars are now displayed horizontally, instead of vertically.

Older Messages link in Private Messages is still invisible.
    Thread titles still disappear when you mouse over them.
  • mhardy6647
    It's a journey, not a destination.
  • pitdogg2
    Ha ha my phone shows I'm logged in twice.....
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Still doesn't show who posted last and when on my mobile using the desktop setting.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Hermitism
    All the links don't show up above the who's online avatars in the top right corner on my Thrive tablet. I think Bud has the same problem. I wish that top right corner was anchored so it stays when you scroll down the page.
  • msg
    New Changes Today

Preview button is working.
    Background of page numbers now matches background.
    (Who's Online) Avatars are now displayed horizontally, instead of vertically.

Older Messages link in Private Messages is still invisible.
    Thread titles still disappear when you mouse over them.
    Search works too. Was that already fixed?
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    On my new iPad the links (Recent Discussions, etc.) are above the who's online, but they are missing on the older iPad.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Hermitism
    edited April 2021
    I also can't select a reaction (like, lol, agree, etc.) on my tablet. If I click on one, it loads a seperate page that says "Permission Problem".

And pages take forever to load, since the upgrade, on my tablet.
  • txcoastal1
    I also can't select a reaction (like, lol, agree, etc.) on my tablet. If I click on one, it loads a seperate page that says "Permission Problem".

What tablet format Herm?
    Droid or Apple?

• Hermitism
    Android. I forgot what it's called jellybean, ice cream sandwich, bacon & eggs. It's version 4.0.4. It's an old one that I rooted.
  • Hermitism
    Also, I have to use an old version of Chrome to get this forum to load. Any other new browser won't load this forum. It's the only site I have issues with.
  • msg
    I also can't select a reaction (like, lol, agree, etc.) on my tablet. If I click on one, it loads a separate page that says "Permission Problem".

That could be a script blocking control causing the reactions problem. I've had that happen when I lock my mobile browser down.

My mobile browser stalls, too, toward the end of a page load. Loads fast on an iOS device, though.
    I disabled signatures.