No followup from Polk for 1 month.

I had some trouble with my RTiA1 5.25 pair after a few years, one satellite has a dead or quiet woofer(and produces static noise), which sometimes gets better after being warmed up a long time. I emailed CS a while back, and their last email on Feb 3, 2021 said I'll get an email once my replacement ships. This has not happened yet, and I have not received a reply for my follow up email yet. I also cannot reach them by phone, it's just permanently on hold. Has anyone else here had luck with customer service?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    I would recommend contacting: kim.jasper@soundunited.com
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Check your spam folder.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Got a quick reply from Kim, and a new order confirmation from Sound United. Thanks for the help, everyone!