Where to people post home theater setups

In what forum do people post pictures/write ups of their home theater or audio setups? Any specific one on here?

Thx

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Welcome aboard.
    Try the search feature.
  • Thanks for the suggestion but I did try a few searches on "Home Theater" , etc... I am just not sure if there is a dedicated forum for displaying and showing off your set up. If I were to post my setup, what category would be the best forum to post it in? I feel like it should be obvious and I am missing something.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    Speaker section
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    I’m being too lazy to search myself, but try “system showcase”. Not sure if that thread is still around or not.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    System showcase died with the change over many years ago unfortunately
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    I suppose it depends on what you want to discuss. If the electronics then the ‘Electronics’ section would appear relevant. If the speakers then, as mentioned earlier, the ‘Speakers’ section. If just a general discussion then the ‘Clubhouse’ might be relevant.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    VR3 wrote: »
    System showcase died with the change over many years ago unfortunately

That’s right. Didn’t someone start another similar thread? I could be mistaken; but even if I’m correct, I don’t know how to find the thread I’m thinking of.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Thanks all. Appreciate the replies. It seems pretty odd to not have a system showcase forum category like the one that was discontinued. It would be free advertising and marketing for Polk if people had a dedicated forum category to display their home theater and home audio setups with Polk speakers. You could easily browse through different posts to see how everyone set up their systems and overcome room limitations and layout options all in one spot. They really missed the boat on this opportunity. I wanted to post my budget setup but couldn't figure out where after searching the forum. There should be an entire category on this.
  • We'll, I went ahead and posted my home theater build in the speaker section. No idea if that is the proper place but again thanks all for your replies.