SDA 2B Image Issue

Options
I have an issue where my center image has drifted about a foot to the right. I have swapped out everything. I made a new interconnect cable to see if it was my Dreadnaught/connections and I still had the same issue. I disconnected the interconnect and the center image is dead center. So I think my SDA circuit in one of the crossovers is bad. Has anyone ever had an issue like this? I am about to pull the crossovers again. Any suggestions on what I should look for?

Thanks

Scott
I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Have they ever been recapped Scott?
    I'm assuming as long as you've been here the answer is yes.
  • MillerLiteScott
    Options
    Yes. But I did it in 2007. I am thinking about picking up the replacement boards and building new crossovers.
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    I had an issue similar to this and attributed it to room positioning of my speakers but then I had my amps rebuilt and it went away. Something was out of spec so I think you're onto something about the dimensional array being out of spec somewhere.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Yes. But I did it in 2007. I am thinking about picking up the replacement boards and building new crossovers.

gimpod boards? if not then yes get some of those boards from Dave @westmassguy