Ok, who is down?

13»

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,232
    Well the was the "IN" I'd hate to see hear the "OUT" :s
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,593
    edited December 2020
    The best chili dog on the planet was the late, lamented is Ann's Dairy Creme that was is virtually in the shadow of the interchange of MD routes 2 and 100 in... well... I don't know exactly. Just a little south of Glen Burnie/Harundale.

qyx7cvp0ndos.png
    ngraq2vnlhxu.png
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    What you orderedsqc1he4p7yzz.jpg
    What you got
    ohy166gx7cbe.jpg

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,591
    edited December 2020
    "PICK-QUICK - Drive In" http://pick-quick.com

PICK-QUICK in Auburn WA, just south of Seattle was my favorite burger place when we lived in Kent.

Excellent food.

29lcabla2bv2.jpg
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    CH46E wrote: »

PICK-QUICK in Auburn WA, just south of Seattle was my favorite burger place when we lived in Kent.

Excellent food.

29lcabla2bv2.jpg

Seems like there was/is a Pick Quick in Fife as well. Haven't ever been there. Might have to check it out.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,591

Excellent food.

29lcabla2bv2.jpg

Seems like there was/is a Pick Quick in Fife as well. Haven't ever been there. Might have to check it out.

Yes there is one in Fife. Give them a try.
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,499
    edited December 2020
    Yes there is one in Fife.

Used to be a really good German restaurant in Fife. Owned by an old retired Army SGM and his German wife. Equivalent to a good ole American burger was their schnitzel sandwich. German goodness on a crusty fresh roll w/butter lettuce and some mayo.

Sister and bro-in-law just moved to the area and my BIL was excited to tell everyone of a find near his Port of Tacoma job site. States it's in "Fee Fee". "Fee Fee" responds my family? Yes, "Feeeee Feeeeee" he responds. This goes back and forth for a few stabs. "Spell it". "F" "I" "F" "E". Laughter all around. He's puzzled.

It's pronounced "Fife, like life" he's corrected. Big laugh and, to this day, we call it "FeeFee" whenever we pass the exit on I-5.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,354
    Did you try that recipe I posted?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 5,000
    afterburnt wrote: »
    The best of what California has to offer. urmuldvg7iun.jpg

No wonder Cali folk are leaving in droves.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.