• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Nice early Xmas present. Have fun.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    To precious and just in time for a winter snuggle ....lovely gift
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • fish357
    fish357 Posts: 304
    Good stuff. Travel well with that new companion. Mine goes everywhere.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    z0oy7anuhjyz.jpg
    xloqdsk5kjp5.jpg
    edx1kop44q3o.jpg

Some of my son's bugs
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Yum!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Wow, that is really close. Markings are almost identical.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,558
    Does yours have a white tipped tail?
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Nope, hers is black. Lucy also has tufts of fur on the tips of her ears. Not sure what she's mixed with to give her that.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Sushi is cool!
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited October 2020
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Sushi is cool!

He is growing VERY fast! He has doubled in size in a month.
  • CH46E
    edited October 2020
    I'm thinking our son is going to be. Veterinarian.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,475
    That box turtle looks like my Terrapin I had for 25yrs. I released him back in the forest of Arkansas where I found him as a kid. I had this great cage on the ground(no bottom just earth) he lived in in the summer. He basically fed himself most of the time. He was a dew worm eating fool. He never grew hardly at all. The vet told me that was not unusual for a captive Terrapin.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    I got my daughter hooked on making jumping spiders her pets. I used to have a big male in my office and once we had a monthly meeting with the owner and he wandered out and was on the wall over our mechanics head and the owners eyes got really big and said "Chuck! You have a huge spider over your head!" Chuck, without even looking up said "Ya, that's Robs pet, he won't let us kill it". One summer evening I noticed a smaller female in the office too and though that was interesting until we had little baby jumping spiders all over the office. They were banished to the outdoors after that.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    Unfortunately we did have to put Sam down yesterday. He was 19 years old and developed a cancer in his mouth and it began to spread to his brain. He was a good pitten! Lost a back leg in a fight with a Boxer when he was 5. Amazing how resilient cats can be. You should have seen the boxer's face.

9py05ldjy9ez.jpg
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    So sorry for you and your family. We lost Nismo at 20 years back in September. Kidney failure. We still see her walking in the house.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Hate to hear that about Sam, it's very hard to lose a pet.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    CH46E wrote: »
    Unfortunately we did have to put Sam down yesterday. He was 19 years old and developed a cancer in his mouth and it began to spread to his brain. He was a good pitten! Lost a back leg in a fight with a Boxer when he was 5. Amazing how resilient cats can be. You should have seen the boxer's face.

9py05ldjy9ez.jpg

So sorry man. They become our family for sure. RIP Sam