Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    CH46E wrote: »
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I think the more the team owners allow the worse the ratings will get.

If I was a team owner and paying millions a year for you to perform in my uniform...... guess what? Your opinion is irrelevant while on the clock and field. Do what you like with your reputation. You built it. Do what you will off the clock. But when you wear my uniform, you do as you are told. Or, you can drop the uniform and take a hike.

How are these team owners putting up with this?

When you WORK on my plantation, you do as you are told.

Yes Mastah...

Did not have to take it that route you race baiter.

When you are hired at a job an wear a uniform you do as you are told. No one is forcing them to make millions playing a game. If I'm your employer (not slave master) you do as you are told! What job is not like that D face?

I wear a law enforcement uniform and I'd be damned if I used my position or uniform as a platform to push an agenda. Id be fired and banned from ALL government employment.

You sir are a asshatt race baiting pos. Eat a D.

LOL.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Although I quit watching sports years ago, this whining about some trivial football protests is the height of silliness.

So is whining about Vanilla and what's on top of a thread
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    BlueFox wrote: »

If I was a team owner and paying millions a year for you to perform in my uniform...... guess what? Your opinion is irrelevant while on the clock and field. Do what you like with your reputation. You built it. Do what you will off the clock. But when you wear my uniform, you do as you are told. Or, you can drop the uniform and take a hike.

Yes Mastah...

When you are hired at a job an wear a uniform you do as you are told. No one is forcing them to make millions playing a game. If I'm your employer (not slave master) you do as you are told! What job is not like that D face?

I wear a law enforcement uniform and I'd be damned if I used my position or uniform as a platform to push an agenda. Id be fired and banned from ALL government employment.

LOL.

It's not funny/ LOL Bud...until you walk in his shoes. These issues are a 2-way street
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    The combo of Ronnie Lott on D and
    Jerry Rice taking it back on O

Fastest team in football...."love Old Skool"

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited September 2020
    First game I can remember watching was Super Bowl XX. I remember The Refrigerator bulldozing through the D-Line for a Touch Down and the announcer saying something about a earthquake.

I was a Richrd Dent, William Perry, Walter Payton, Mike Singletary and Jim McMahon fan for the rest of my childhood. I had all thier cards from the 1985 and 1986 Topps collection.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    "They handed us our asses on a plate, and the plate was bent"
  • CH46E
    edited September 2020
    I'm guessing ill be banned tomorrow. If so, I hope its a temp ban. In that case, I'll be back and will not let other members get under my skin so easily. To all the respectable members, I do apologize.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704

Yes Mastah...

Sorry you feel that way.

PS. Please tone down these types of insults, I wouldn't want you to get run.

You're not sorry, baiting and trolling is what you do. No one wants you here as you wore out your welcome a long time ago.....it's time you left.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• CH46E
    edited September 2020
    afterburnt wrote: »

My father now owns her old Mercedes Benz 560 SEC. He has owned it for about 18 years. Its immaculate and pristine condition.

kcww7wp5t8z1.jpg

"MBCoupes - Bob Cavazos" https://sites.google.com/site/mbcoupesgroup/home/member-cars/abc/bob-cavazos?overridemobile=true
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034

My father now owns her old Mercedes Benz 560 SEC. He has owned it for about 18 years. Its immaculate and pristine condition.

kcww7wp5t8z1.jpg

"MBCoupes - Bob Cavazos" https://sites.google.com/site/mbcoupesgroup/home/member-cars/abc/bob-cavazos?overridemobile=true

Does it still have the cellphone I put in it?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021

Yes Mastah...

This is such a slap in the face to those who actually suffered through real slavery. You should be ashamed (but I know you’re not).
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • CH46E

kcww7wp5t8z1.jpg

Does it still have the cellphone I put in it?

Seriously? Thats too funny. But no.... I was last in the car in 2016 and there was no hard wired cell phone.
  • huggies
    huggies Posts: 149
    huggies wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I admit, I'm addicted. I can't give it up. I did skip all pregame crap and only tuned in once the games started. Quickly muted if any "political" crap was raised. I watch sports to escape and relax. The only thing I want to argue about on Sunday is if that was pass interference or not.

Grow a set and hurt them where it counts shut off the TV.

Sorry, I'm not 12. Attacking my masculinity doesn't help your cause. I enjoy the game. The game, not the other b.s. I'll continue to ignore the pregame crap and watch the game. Well until they finish ruining the physical aspect of the game.

Not personal man. But does anyone else see the irony of a person who's screen name is "huggies" declaring the are not a 12 year old???

Again a childish response. If you must know, my screen name is just a phonetic play on my last name. Has nothing to do with what you are inferring.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I'll leave if you ask nicely.

Will you please leave? Thank You.
  • CH46E
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I admit, I'm addicted. I can't give it up. I did skip all pregame crap and only tuned in once the games started. Quickly muted if any "political" crap was raised. I watch sports to escape and relax. The only thing I want to argue about on Sunday is if that was pass interference or not.

Grow a set and hurt them where it counts shut off the TV.

Sorry, I'm not 12. Attacking my masculinity doesn't help your cause. I enjoy the game. The game, not the other b.s. I'll continue to ignore the pregame crap and watch the game. Well until they finish ruining the physical aspect of the game.

Not personal man. But does anyone else see the irony of a person who's screen name is "huggies" declaring the are not a 12 year old???

Again a childish response. If you must know, my screen name is just a phonetic play on my last name. Has nothing to do with what you are inferring.

Childish it was. Its just the irony that made me laugh. No harm was intended buddy. Nothing more than a little laugh. I was not agreeing or disagreeing with any statement you made. Just a giggle.

By and chance is your first name Francis?

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636

Yes Mastah...

REALLY???? Please make me a moderator for 10 seconds.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    Sheer joy, a beautiful thing.
    https://youtu.be/Q0VGmQ4SvTY
    . I second that motion. Just behind Sweetness IMO.

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    First game I can remember watching was Super Bowl XX. I remember The Refrigerator bulldozing through the D-Line for a Touch Down and the announcer saying something about a earthquake.

I was a Richrd Dent, William Perry, Walter Payton, Mike Singletary and Jim McMahon fan for the rest of my childhood. I had all thier cards from the 1985 and 1986 Topps collection.

The greatest single season team ever. Then management burned it all to the ground. Shame on the McCaskey family. Shame. Shame. The shame of the Windy City.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021

txcoastal1 wrote: »
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Would be nice to see the salaries come down as a result of this and watch all the cryin’ and boo hoo-ing
    But I’m sure that would be like worse than systemic fascism (Sub r for the f)

Salaries don't even bother me. It's a trickle down economics private org with no public SEC shareholder's. Players have a short life span on the health and body. I just want them to deliver "SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT"

Ron I agree with you, but with one caveat. I don’t care about the salaries if the average family can go to a game without taking out a loan. Right now that’s not the case at most stadiums (if any).
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK wrote: »
    Ron I agree with you, but with one caveat. I don’t care about the salaries if the average family can go to a game without taking out a loan. Right now that’s not the case at most stadiums (if any).

I can agree with that. I don’t understand how people can spend so much to go to these games. I make an ok living and I consider the prices ridiculous.

I guess it really depends on what your priorities are in life, but buying a 2 or 4 seat package for the season just seems like so much money. I could never justify the cost going to more than one or two games per season (only been to two or three games in my life). Then again, some people can’t imagine dropping $$$ on audio equipment :D
  • txcoastal1
    Hello Rick...hope you are doing well pal