No response from Customer Service

Hi, I emailed Polk looking to get some dog ears replaced for a Rc65i in wall speaker. I got the email back saying it has been received and that someone would get back to me “soon”. So far, nothing. Does anyone even monitor polkcs@polkaudio.com?

Comments

• Send an email to: Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com he'll help.
  • You guys used to answer your questions and perform warranty issues very quickly (within a few days) it had been nine days before you answered my question and it's been a week since I sent my information to you , i'm starting to get impatient.I placed the email on December 28 and it's January 13 now.it's really surprising how slow you guys have been.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    You guys used to answer your questions and perform warranty issues very quickly (within a few days) it had been nine days before you answered my question and it's been a week since I sent my information to you , i'm starting to get impatient.I placed the email on December 28 and it's January 13 now.it's really surprising how slow you guys have been.

Par for the course these days.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• I'll send Kim your email address and ask him to contact you.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    edited January 2021
    @KennethSwauger, I hate to point out the obvious, but if Kim needs to get involved with simple CS issues, there may just be a bigger problem! As head of CS, I would think Kim might want to right the ship, but after several years of poor customer service (including myself), that doesn't seem to be the case. Sad!