Subwoofer stopped working

I have a 6 month old psw10 that stopped working - it just hums loudly, no other sound comes out of it. I can't seem to get through to Customer Service via telephone. What should I do next?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited August 2018
    Hello,
    I'll ask a friend at Polk to send you an email.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • mbauer
    mbauer Posts: 2
    Thank you- much appreciated!
  • I have a subwoofer and the green light on back don’t turn on, what’s wrong?
  • Hello,
    Assuming you are referring to a PSW10 subwoofer that usually means there's either a blown AC fuse or a broken bass amplifier. If you've experienced a recent surge in your house electricity that could account for the fuse problem. If not, then it's probably more serious and Polk's CS can help at 1-800-377-7655 select option 1 and have the serial number available.
  • I have a pair of dsw pro 660s that are both cooked too. Who in CS did you talk to?
  • I bought my Polk sound bar on February 26, 2020, and the sub woofer stop working in March ending. I went to Best Buy to return it but they ask me to contact Polk directly but i couldn't get them on the phone, i am so depressed right now. Does anybody have an idea to help me out. It is so frustrating to waste $379 just to go in vein like that. Please somebody help me on what to do next
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I bought my Polk sound bar on February 26, 2020, and the sub woofer stop working in March ending. I went to Best Buy to return it but they ask me to contact Polk directly but i couldn't get them on the phone, i am so depressed right now. Does anybody have an idea to help me out. It is so frustrating to waste $379 just to go in vein like that. Please somebody help me on what to do next

@AlmaGarcia
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • I bought my Polk sound bar on February 26, 2020, and the sub woofer stop working in March ending. I went to Best Buy to return it but they ask me to contact Polk directly but i couldn't get them on the phone, i am so depressed right now. Does anybody have an idea to help me out. It is so frustrating to waste $379 just to go in vein like that. Please somebody help me on what to do next

Sent you a DM @balafatmata

Thanks for the nudge @rooftop59