Subwoofer stopped working

I have a 6 month old psw10 that stopped working - it just hums loudly, no other sound comes out of it. I can't seem to get through to Customer Service via telephone. What should I do next?

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    edited August 2018
    Hello,
    I'll ask a friend at Polk to send you an email.
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • mbauermbauer Posts: 2
    Thank you- much appreciated!
  • I have a subwoofer and the green light on back don’t turn on, what’s wrong?
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Assuming you are referring to a PSW10 subwoofer that usually means there's either a blown AC fuse or a broken bass amplifier. If you've experienced a recent surge in your house electricity that could account for the fuse problem. If not, then it's probably more serious and Polk's CS can help at 1-800-377-7655 select option 1 and have the serial number available.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • I have a pair of dsw pro 660s that are both cooked too. Who in CS did you talk to?