I got a ton of onions celery and carrots

2»

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    "I got a ton of onions celery and carrots"
    Wow, where are you storing it? :D
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Didn't they sink the Titanic?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Well, I made 3 giant chicken pot pies but I am not going to eat them I need a taster first. I don't trust my cooking.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Well, I made 3 giant chicken pot pies but I am not going to eat them I need a taster first. I don't trust my cooking.

Do you have reason to believe that you're trying to kill yourself?

:#
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

From 1987 to 2003, I suspected myself of conspiring against me. :o
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    edited April 2020
    Good luck with that. I find it somewhat ironic that salmonella poisoning typically comes from poultry, and not from its migratory fish's namesake.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mhardy6647
    ... and rarely if ever seems to involve Ms Fitzgerald at all.

nvb90p5lgvx3.png
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    butterbean wrote: »
    Pot pies! I remember the ones mom used to make! Banquet in the little pie tins! I still have burn scars in my mouth!

Crust = 93F

Filling = 227F
  • afterburnt
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I no longer trust myself just last week I caught myself embezzling from my own checking account.
  • afterburnt
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Good luck with that. I find it somewhat ironic that salmonella poisoning typically comes from poultry, and not from its migratory fish's namesake.

I am lost Ella was named after a chicken that was named after a migratory fish?
  • mhardy6647
    edited April 2020
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Pot pies! I remember the ones mom used to make! Banquet in the little pie tins! I still have burn scars in my mouth!

Crust = 93F

Filling = 227F

It's like the sun.
    jdjohn wrote: »

I am lost Ella was named after a chicken that was named after a migratory fish?
    Nope, you're not lost. Sounds like you've got it, to me.

PS Speaking of pot pies -- they're legal in, what, like 27 states now, right?
    vsensoylhujq.png
  • afterburnt
    Anyone have a Chicken Lewd Pie recipe?
  • afterburnt
    Only jerk chicken

My Kingdom for some jerk chicken, curry goat, meat pies, and some peas and rice!
  • afterburnt
    I just remembered they are called "meat patties" I think
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    or pasties.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    One has a long A and the other a soft. One tastes/looks good and the other spoils the view.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.