Rumours of Fleetwood Mac tribute band

I recently discovered this tribute band out of the UK. On their website they said they worked hard to get their live sound to be like Fleetwood Mac's original studio songs, which ultimately was the goal for their love of Fleetwood Mac. Obviously the vocals of the singers won't match perfectly and I wouldn't want them to. The lead singer in the role of Stevie Nicks does have a portion of Stevie's sound, but is also unique sounding. Music wise, they crush it!

They are hugely popular in the UK and had a big tour schedule that is sold out with every performance, well...up until the COVID-19 outbreak. If they ever make it to the USA, i'll be there! I think they are fantastic!

Hopefully you have a good sound rig on your computer. Be very generous with the volume and hopefully...enjoy!

https://youtu.be/TeLC48nFc3Q
No excuses!

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    Clever subject line :)
    I disabled signatures.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Back when I was 16 my cousin took me to a party at the Masseys house..3 girls who live down the street from the 2 Rakestraws sisters! 5 rocking girls who played us Fleetwood mac's Rumors and Fleetwood/fleeetwood (the one with Rhiannon) on a reel-to-reel and I have been a fan forever.

the live show back in the days cost more then any other at the time and sucks as they were fighting and had no opening band...so they stretched every song on for a long time.. plus to much drugs I think also...but later shows where excellent!
    still love the band and can't get enough of them!

Take the L out of Lover and its Over!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Nesmith98
    Nesmith98 Posts: 213
    These guys are great. They even preform Peter Green's FWM songs, which is the era I prefer. Thanks for sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S-4VH1hdh0
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    edited April 2020
    Love Fleetwood Mac.

Thanks for posting this.
    Post edited by Milito on
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    She's really good on Rhiannon.

https://youtu.be/I8tnXk7uXU4
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    msg wrote: »
    Clever subject line :)

Well...it is the band's name.
    No excuses!