Where is cfrizz?

Comments

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Cathy has kicked plenty of arse here on CP! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    I’ve read plenty of Cathy’s posts over the years, Dave, and how she was treated. I didn’t agree with all of her opinions, but she was always honest, truthful, and helpful to the best of her abilities. She was certainly an asset to CP in my opinion.

It was made very clear in some recent retorts that she was not welcome, and that some thought that it was very much time for her to go.

She was basically in an abusive relationship, and maybe she finally decided that her life would be better without such strife in it, which is probably true.

Like it or not, Humpty Dumpty was indeed pushed, and it will doubtless happen again, and again. It’s only a question of when, not if.
    Alea jacta est!
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,307
    Kex wrote: »
    ...Like it or not, Humpty Dumpty was indeed pushed, and it will doubtless happen again, and again. It’s only a question of when, not if.

Are you volunteering?

As far as I know, we’re all adults here (except Micah). As adults, we choose to stay, go, lurk, whatever. That’s the essence of freedom. Your right to be free includes my right to be free from you.

Come to think of it, Micah is more of an adult than a few “adults” here.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Kex
    daddyjt wrote: »
    Are you volunteering?
    Dancing on graves prematurely, perchance?
    Alea jacta est!
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    ...Like it or not, Humpty Dumpty was indeed pushed, and it will doubtless happen again, and again. It’s only a question of when, not if.

Are you volunteering?

As far as I know, we’re all adults here (except Micah). As adults, we choose to stay, go, lurk, whatever. That’s the essence of freedom. Your right to be free includes my right to be free from you.

Come to think of it, Micah is more of an adult than a few “adults” here.

This post doesn’t make any sense. What does being an adult have to do with anything? Especially whether to participate in a forum or not.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Kex, why are you here?

You rarely - IF EVER - talk about audio. You stick your nose into things you should not. You are a highly opinionated *fill in the blank* and you still owe certain members of this forum a sincere apology for almost thwarting their chance to listen to a demo program.

If ever there was someone so damned dense in this world that they could not take a hint to STFU? Here is your hint, stated bluntly.

Most of us here are like family. You are like the fly buzzing around at the family reunion, annoying everyone and generally just being a PIA for absolutely no reason.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Wow. Two nonsensical posts in the thread. They are pretty recent.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    If we are losing fine long-time members like @cfrizz, then Club Polk has problems that should be addressed reasonably, not flippantly.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    If we are losing fine long-time members like @cfrizz, then Club Polk has problems that should be addressed reasonably, not flippantly.

Not to make light of this, but she is honestly one of many who fell off the planet for their own reasons (I can name a dozen off the top of my head). In the majority of cases, we will never really know why, but sometimes that's just the way it goes.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    Bottom line, it's Cathy's choice. Whatever reason she has for bouncing is her own. She doesn't need to share it, she didn't even need to tell anyone she was peacing out. It's her prerogative, her choice. She's handled it like an adult. I can't speak for the rest of you but for me, I respect her choice. Do I wonder why? Sure, it's only human. But I may never get an answer to that and the only thing I can do about that is accept it and move on.

If it ends up being a temporary thing and she comes back, great! If not, it's sad but if she's grown past this community in her life then she's gotta do what's good for her.

Maybe she got fed up with stuff? That's entirely possible.

But one thing I know about Cathy is that she doesn't get forced out of anywhere. She wants to be there, she is there until SHE doesn't want to be. Nobody else has or ever could make that choice for her.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Kex
    tonyb wrote: »
    ...if Cathy ever decided to show up again, we'd all welcome her back.

Yeah, they're really rolling out the red carpet for her already... 🙄
    verb wrote: »
    I for one miss Cathy, as she always had the knack to bring the boys back in line, when we would get a little, childish. Hope she comes back!
    F1nut wrote: »
    Really!?! Man, you've got a lot to learn.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex
    You would be the expert, so I'll take your word for it.
    Alea jacta est!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    I am an expert at recognizing when someone has hit bottom and you're definitely there.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    mk19nxsfp9in.gif
    I disabled signatures.
  • Kex
    edited March 2020
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    You definitely like to stir the pot in every thread... You need a can of self esteem...
    Nothing wrong with my self esteem, my friend, far from it! 😉

Stirring the pot is not my intended goal, but I also don’t follow tin pot despots with bind devotion either.

It’s just spirited discussion, that seems to really get some sheeple’s panties all bundled up. 😔
    Alea jacta est!
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    You definitely like to stir the pot in every thread... You need a can of self esteem...

Stirring the pot is not my intended goal, but I also don’t follow tin pot despots with bind devotion either.

It’s just spirited discussion, that seems to really get some sheeples panties all bundled up. 😔

He said panties. :D
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651

It’s just spirited discussion, that seems to really get some sheeple’s panties all bundled up. 😔

Tell us something about your audio system. I’m beginning to wonder if you have one.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • Kex
    tratliff wrote: »
    Tell us something about your audio system. I’m beginning to wonder if you have one.
    That’s because you joined long after I did.

Alea jacta est!
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651

As I expected.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • Kex
    We all know, and you’ll figure it out someday :wink:
    Yeah... there’s like half a dozen of you sycophants. You just make a lot of noise, so you think there are more of you.
    Alea jacta est!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    When was the last time you contributed ANYTHING to this board concerning audio. ANYTHING? Just quote or link your last post that deals with audio.

@daddyjt - You nailed that one!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Tell us something about your audio system. I'm beginning to wonder if you have one.
    :smiley:

BTW, I like sycophants, especially the ones they train for the circus.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/