Jennifer Warnes The Hunter available on SACD?

Options
Just stumbled across this one on Amazon - one of my all-time favorite CDs, but I never knew it was available on SACD. Needless to say, it’s on the way.

Just posted this in case I wasn’t the only one who knew this existed!

gqpt0x1cwazg.png
"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Comments

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,182
    Options
    I went to check on it and they don't seem to have the album on either Qobuz or TIDAL.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    edited March 2020
    Options
    An audiophile touchstone! :)

I must confess -- I like Jennifer Warnes a lot (audiophile cred and Leonard Cohen tie-in notwithstanding) and I do use Way Down Deep to check for loose screws (and/or crossover components) on loudspeakers -- and I actually, actively enjoy listening to Somewhere, Somebody from that album. B)

Do 'we' think (know) that's a gen-u-ine SACD as opposed to some sort of abstruse rip-off fulfilled by Amazon?

Askin' for a friend.

;)

PS I do have a bit of a thing for bespectacled women. :|

695tom2cjm0e.png

-- and -- why, yes, Mrs. H does wear glasses (at least at this point in her life)! ;)
    (not Mrs. H above -- that's Ms Warnes when she was callin' herself just Jennifer)

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    I ordered a used SACD - you pays your money and you takes your chances.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    I seem to recognize her name from the late 70s. I think she had a hit they played at the local roller-rink. :o