Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    4-1/2 days to go... :D

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Hope it's a good game!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    SF has a good D, and a darn good running game. KC 's Defense isn't as good against that running game.

A good running game will take time off the clock, keep the ball out of KC's hands as much as possible. If SF can do that, they'll win. If KC's front line can give Mchomes that extra 2 seconds, he'll find a target.

Even though KC has a high powered offense, they also gave up a lot of points too during the season. We all know what happens when a super defense meets a high powered offense.....think the 85 Bears. Turnovers may prove deadly in this one.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    lol....your right, but better than many others today.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    We can't hardly wait!

I'm liking the Pre-game festivities that have started this morning in full force. All the cooking tips and suggestions and reg. people's opinions too.

• Tony M
    Anybody buy squares?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I remember in grade school there was a kid who was almost always sick. His name was Marcus Absent.
  • Tony M
    My parents and us kids were for the Redskins with that game.

Allen ran ALL OVER and BY us that day! :'( A one man show he was!

Let's see what Hill does for the chiefs... :)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Tony M wrote: »
    Anybody buy squares?

I'm in a few but the big 2 ones are St. Judes Childrens Charity at $100.00 a square $5000.00 goes to St Judes
    Chiefs 2-49'rs 8
    Chiefs 9-49'rs 7

$2500 per quarter
    $100.00 a square
    Chiefs 3-49'rs 9
    Chiefs 7-49'rs 1
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Is it possible to get a 1 or 2 point score?
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a 1 or 2 point score?

Single digit....2pts on a safety not a single digit 1
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Tony M
    It's the last digit that counts. ;)

@txcoastal1...Big games you're in! Great cause on that one for sure!
    You might win on that 2 and 8 after all with 42 and 48. ;) Those other numbers look great too!
    Good Luck! ;)

We're at 2.00 a square. Every quarter pays 40.00 except the last, it pays 80.00. :)
    We have 40 darn chances... :D
    We usually get our money back.
    My wife's sister has hit BIG TIME over the years. :D She is truly LUCKY.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251

Got it. Thanks.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    edited January 2020
    BlueFox wrote: »

Got it. Thanks.

Every year we play, I hope for 7s,4s,3s,1's and 0s. 0s are GREAT!

2s and 6s...well... :s
    But this year there were a lot of mostly field goal games so 6s might be another # to hope pops-up in your box.
    2's are still a :#
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    I am a long suffering redskins fan so seeing that Marcus Allen run with Darrell green laid out on the turf just sent me into a depression. That said, I have always liked Andy Reid even though he was with the eagles and seemed to absolutely own us - on the field AND in negotiations (remember the Mcnabb trade?). I also like the way Kyle Shanahan has transformed the 49ers and thought Dan Snyder treated him and his dad like garbage. So all n all I would be happy to see either team win but Mahomes seems like a great kid so I will be pulling for the chiefs.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    la2vegas wrote: »
    afterburnt wrote: »
    7g97f4j9k5yr.jpg

Sorry but that wasn't Marcus Allen. This was Marcus Allen. oidkxgow17nl.jpg

He finished his career there and walked into the hall of fame.
  • 49ers 38 Chiefs 21

Chiefs 33 49ers 27
  • Viking64
    I am going to guess: 49ers vs. Chiefs
  • Viking64 wrote: »
    lol Hey Bro! yeah I was like, one of them should win 😉. I like KC’s QB young fellow is a very good QB. But I also like the 49ers, back in 92 Saints and 49ers where in the same Division had some really good match ups with the 49ers. Should be a good one Sunday.
  • Viking64
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    lol Hey Bro! yeah I was like, one of them should win 😉. I like KC’s QB young fellow is a very good QB. But I also like the 49ers, back in 92 Saints and 49ers where in the same Division had some really good match ups with the 49ers. Should be a good one Sunday.

I was a Cowboys fan from 1973-2003. In the early 90s, I decided that I wanted to root for an AFC team as well, because otherwise I had no interest in that conference. :p So, I picked the Chiefs and have been rooting for them for almost 30 years now.

In 2004, I met my future ex-wife in Florida, who was from Wisconsin, and we went to see a Packers pre-season game in Jacksonville. We started going to games at Lambeau, usually 1 or 2 around Christmas each year, if they were hosting. Her brother has 2 sets of season tickets.

So, I have been rooting for the Packers since 2004. My 2 favorite teams were both in conference games, so I am sort of happy the Packers lost. Otherwise I would have quite the conundrum tomorrow. :p
  • Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    edited February 2020
    Muchieman wrote: »

I was a Cowboys fan from 1973-2003. In the early 90s, I decided that I wanted to root for an AFC team as well, because otherwise I had no interest in that conference. :p So, I picked the Chiefs and have been rooting for them for almost 30 years now.

In 2004, I met my future ex-wife in Florida, who was from Wisconsin, and we went to see a Packers pre-season game in Jacksonville. We started going to games at Lambeau, usually 1 or 2 around Christmas each year, if they were hosting. Her brother has 2 sets of season tickets.

So, I have been rooting for the Packers since 2004. My 2 favorite teams were both in conference games, so I am sort of happy the Packers lost. Otherwise I would have quite the conundrum tomorrow. :p

I do remember those days when Dallas was very good Ed to tall Jones, my Saints are good now but I feel once Drew Brees is gone they’ll fall back to Mediocre. But with that said I’ve always like the Raiders, Al Davis was one cool owner.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I really like watching Patrick Mahomes not only is he a great athlete he seems to be a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I wish him success tommorow and for years to come. Go Chiefs!!!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Tony M
    A few people I asked all said, "it's about a 50/50 chance" each time.

Maybe turnovers will be the turning points.

My wife mentioned the "REFs" today. I forgot about their influence. :#
  • afterburnt
    One of the reasons that I don't really care about the SB, what tops this? https://youtu.be/j3wTe-zqhlI
  • afterburnt
    Was supposed to be David Tyree's Super Bowl XLII Catch