Drama Queen

2»

Comments

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Chicken wings eh?

Apparently your pooch is smarter than mine..

I told my wife that I did NOT eat all the candy, now I can prove it.

Ah, small victories.... B)
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 304
    ar4nztfomepf.jpg
    Mine never attempted to take one when the better half made Xmas cookies.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    edited January 2020
    Aw man sorry about Drama Queen @oldrocker ! Let us know how it works out. On second thought, don't! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • verb
    edited January 2020
    So that reminds me of our dear Tina (now in Heaven), a Yorkie, about 4.5 lbs total weight.

Well one evening I forgot to put away a jumbo pack of beef jerky, and left it on the coffee table in the family room. Tina was not caged, but we cordoned off the family room while we are away.

So off to work, when we got home, and somehow she managed to get onto the coffee table, and eat all of the beef jerky. A 2lb bag no less! So how did she fit 2lbs of delicious beef jerky into her little 4.5lb body?

Well, she would eat until full, then barf everything out, now her stomach was empty, and she then proceeded eat more! And repeat! Again and again! :smile:

There were about 20 piles of jerky vomit all over the carpeted floor. OMG!

The bag was empty.

What a mess! Not long after that, we ripped out the carpet and put stone tile down there.

We sure do miss Tina! Loved that dog! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    We bought a jack russell terrier the week after we got married; her name was Zoe. She was literally the best dog ever. She lived until she was 16 years old and then we had to mount her down. Worst day of my life.

Anyway, during her last couple of years we decided to rescue a JRT mix breed (his name is beans). They became best buds and would get mischievous in the back yard. Our young daughter decided to take out the recycling one day and accidentally put the can that we store all the stove top grease in the recycling bin. We freeze it so it was hardened. It was strange because they both would BEG to go outside multiple times an hour. Well, when we were awakened at 2 am to both dogs experiencing uncontrollable explosive emissions we knew something was up. It wasn’t until the next morning and about 5 more accidents that we figured out they had both eaten the grease out of the can. This lasted about 4 days and they were as miserable as we were........we laugh about it now (well I do - my wife still gags when she talks about it)!!!!!
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Other than being a bit moody for being pinned up in the laundry room last night, she seems to be fine so far.

What a goof ball... :D
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    They make bowls for dogs that eat too fast. Kinda hilarious the first time you watch them est but it works. @pitdogg2
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,475
    daboyz wrote: »
    They make bowls for dogs that eat too fast. Kinda hilarious the first time you watch them est but it works. @pitdogg2

yep seen them and have used them. Chester just picked it up turned it upside down and went to work. Flat rubber livestock bowl and water works great for him and he keeps it in the bowl.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    I had two dogs eat an entire chicken that I had taken out of the oven to cool. I didn't need to wash the dish it was so clean.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Not long after that, we ripped out the carpet and put stone tile down there.

.....and Tina, having learrned her lesson, rests eternally beneath the cold stone tile in the kitchen aka the Vomitoreum.

😳

Sal Palooza
  • verb
    edited January 2020
    Not long after that, we ripped out the carpet and put stone tile down there.

.....and Tina, having learrned her lesson, rests eternally beneath the cold stone tile in the kitchen aka the Vomitoreum.

😳

God Bless her soul, yes! :smile: Just for the record, she lived a long life after that incident!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited January 2020
    Could be worse.... my dog chewey keeps digging under my fence (new thing he just started doing after 12 years)....

I’ve spent most of winter putting cinder blocks in his holes and he’s still escaping lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)