The Mandalorian

13»

Comments

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Very interesting! Im goong to fact check, if you dont mind
  • deronb1
    Well, Ill be a roasted Womp Rat! New York Post. Not too shabby! Makes sense, Vietnam was B.S.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Well, Ill be a roasted Womp Rat! New York Post. Not too shabby! Makes sense, Vietnam was B.S.

You have taken you first step into a larger world.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    You know I feel similarly to you John, but please don’t get this thread shut down brother.
  • nooshinjohn
    Not another peep from me... anyone up for a few spoilers?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    joecoulson wrote: »
    You know I feel similarly to you John, but please don’t get this thread shut down brother.

Lol
  • deronb1
    deronb1 wrote: »

You have taken you first step into a larger world.

Aye, Aye Obi-Won
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Yeah. I’m down for spoilers.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2019
    Yeah. I’m down for spoilers.

I have been told that baby Yoda is a strand clone of Yoda himself, which means he carries forward with all of the knowledge and power of Yoda himself, but as of yet, is still malleable and unaware of who he truly is, or how to fully use all that power. He is wanted to serve as a vessel for the spirit of Palpatine, which must occur before baby Yoda becomes self-aware.

Because the show is set five years after the fall of the Empire, we can expect to see a few of the main characters make cameos going forward, including Han, Chewbacca, R2 and C3P0, and Luke’s Jedi Academy.

There is more to come for sure. Grand Admiral Thrawn, anyone?
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    He's a cute little booger.
  • nooshinjohn
    Nice John!

Now for the not so nice.... we have a year to wait!

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    Season 2 was simply amazing. The last 3 Eposides teared me up especially the 3rd and last Episode. WOW how good was that?
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Fun show. I keep thinking of Clint Eastwood spaghettis. Love the unhurried pace and new characters that I actually care about - Baby Yoda, Frog Lady, Chicken Man (can't remember his name), dark troopers, blue guy. Good acting, direction, art and storytelling. I love it.
    Beach Audio: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Schiit Yggy * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Hopefully it will be released on BlueRay for us low-tech folk.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.