Polk Audio srt controller

so I know there is two control centers for this system my question is can the rear control center be used for the front help please

Answers

• also whats the market value of these controllers
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    They're are auction sites and other audio sales sites to gleen that info from at your fingertips.
    Welcome to the Polk Forum but you should read this before you get any ideas.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/98162/before-you-post-read-this#latest
  • no plans to sell it on here I use eBay but not finding any that have been up for sale is why I asked about the value
  • pitdogg2
    no plans to sell it on here I use eBay but not finding any that have been up for sale is why I asked about the value

There have been a very few for sale on eBay in the last 5 yrs. 3-5 maybe. They are like anything else worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Put them up for sale and stick your reserve on them and see. What you have to also understand there were not many of those systems made, I believe only 1000-1500 here in the states. We had a couple of folks here who had multiple pairs in their possession.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    You can't sell anything here until you have 100 constructive posts.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    edited December 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    no plans to sell it on here I use eBay but not finding any that have been up for sale is why I asked about the value

There have been a very few for sale on eBay in the last 5 yrs. 3-5 maybe. They are like anything else worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Put them up for sale and stick your reserve on them and see. What you have to also understand there were not many of those systems made, I believe only 1000-1500 here in the states. We had a couple of folks here who had multiple pairs in their possession.

Yes, I remember few guys here, that absolutely loved the SRT System, but not sure many or any are still here.

Was it "Gatecrasher" the guy that posted a lot about these a while back?
    If so his name could be searched about them.

I do recall there were some issues with the sub part, I think with the actual drivers, but do not recall how it was remedied as it was a few years back.
  • pitdogg2
    I know a guy here who has 3 or 4. It's not @Gatecrasher.
  • I own a beautiful set of these, i would love to buy a second controller, just for insurance purposes, i only use one for the fronts. Was someone selling one?
    I would be more than interested.