Any tips on choking down this

Options
Industrial Swamp Drainer that you gotta drink for a Colonoscopy? The prep instructions say that you can drink anything clear, so can I mix this junk with Sprite or Vodka?

Comments

• voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    yep, drinking plenty of this stuff before taking the other as it will suck all the water from your system...(night of a thousand waterfalls) as they call it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Emergen-C-Hydration-Vitamin-Electrolyte-Replenishment/dp/B06XNMPKQ7/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hydration+plus&qid=1573761280&sr=8-4
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    Don't be a puss just man up and drink it!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    decal wrote: »
    Don't be a puss just man up and drink it!!!!!!

I did this once before. It wasn't so bad until the last glass full. I almost blew chunks, it felt like it was gonna come out of my ears cause my gullet was refusing to take anymore.
  • afterburnt
    Options
    Besides sleeping on the toilet the hardest part is not eating all day. It think I am handling that pretty well. Every time I think of food I just look at Viking's gif of that hot chick giving birth to that Peking Duck.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    Cologuard FTW?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Besides sleeping on the toilet the hardest part is not eating all day. It think I am handling that pretty well. Every time I think of food I just look at Viking's gif of that hot chick giving birth to that Peking Duck.

That duck was Peking out for a good 3 songs before being born! :o
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    I did Miralax. Not terrible, kinda lemonade-ish.
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,002
    Options
    Drinking the stuff was the easy part. It's what happens a couple of hours later,not so pleasant.
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options
    verb wrote: »
    I did Miralax. Not terrible, kinda lemonade-ish.

yep that must be what I had. I put it in the huge bubba cup and an aluminum straw and just sucked it down. It wasn't too bad to be honest. Well except for the firehose coming out of my reverse gear......
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,105
    Options
    It's not the bottom falling out of your world, it's the world falling out of your bottom.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Can't you take a bunch of Imodium with it?
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Nightfall wrote: »

OH DEAR GOD NO!!! LMFAO

• Nightfall
    Options
    Am I confused? I mean the tiny anti diarrhea pills. Wouldn't that help?

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    Options
    Could eat a few bowels (sic) of All Bran a few hours before the colon blow treatment to speed things along, but I'm not a medical professional and my advice sometimes has unforeseen results...

https://www.amazon.com/Kelloggs-All-Bran-Breakfast-Original-Excellent/dp/B000CSEFPQ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=all+bran+cereal&qid=1573782073&sr=8-5
  • charley95
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

OH DEAR GOD NO!!! LMFAO

Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber. :D
  • OleBoot
    Options
    Emlyn wrote: »
    Could eat a few bowels (sic) of All Bran a few hours before the colon blow treatment to speed things along, but I'm not a medical professional and my advice sometimes has unforeseen results...

https://www.amazon.com/Kelloggs-All-Bran-Breakfast-Original-Excellent/dp/B000CSEFPQ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=all+bran+cereal&qid=1573782073&sr=8-5

But did you stay in a Holiday Inn last night?
  • afterburnt
    Options

The instructions specifically said to avoid high fiber because this could lead to a thermonuclear reaction that could set the sky on fire or blow out your O ring.
  • OleBoot
    edited November 2019
    Options

The instructions specifically said to avoid high fiber because this could lead to a thermonuclear reaction that could set the sky on fire or blow out your O ring.

I blew out my O ring a couple of years back and had to have very painful surgery.
  • pitdogg2
    Options

The point Josh of it is diarrhea to clean your entire intestinal track for them to go and and see every nook and cranny. You'll get the full experience here soon partner. >:)
  • Nightfall
    Options
    You'll get the full experience here soon partner. >:)

Please, no.

• verb
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »

I blew out my O ring a couple of years back and had to have very painful surgery.

Oh dear! TMI my man! But hope you're doing ok! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • verb
    Options

The point Josh of it is diarrhea to clean your entire intestinal track for them to go and and see every nook and cranny. You'll get the full experience here soon partner. >:)

Complete with images, suitable for framing! :smile:
  • pitdogg2
    Options

they'll fit right in with the "Tool" pictures B)
  • Viking64
    Options
    I bet Dave's images revealed a few tool markings. :o
  • OleBoot
    edited November 2019
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »

Oh dear! TMI my man! But hope you're doing ok! :smile:

It was PILES of fun. OK now. Surgery completely worth it.
  • verb
    Options

they'll fit right in with the "Tool" pictures B)

Great idea! 2 for 1 framing deal! I'm on it! :smile:
  • verb
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »

Oh dear, you don't want me to post the pics! :smile:
  • pitdogg2
    Options

Were there curb feelers?
  • Viking64
    Options

Were there curb feelers?

Yes, but you had to lift the fender skirts to see them. :p
  • pitdogg2
    edited November 2019
    Options
    SMH :*
    I bet you're looking at the dipstick NOT curb feelers.