HaiNguyen

good afternoon,
wondering if you have this 104 wood case in stock?
we're an authorized service center for Polk Audio in Ottawa and like to have it update and report for these new items if possibles
thanks again and enjoy your day.

Comments

• Is this that Asian guy that was hanging out with Tony from Chicago?
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Halen is going to throw a beer can at your head for sayin' that bro. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb wrote: »
    Halen is going to throw a beer can at your head for sayin' that bro. :)

If the can is full, I'll take it.
  • halen
    halen Posts: 675
    Once a beer is handed to me, it never leaves unopened. It is the 11th commandment. If I ordered it, someone ordered it for me, or a host offered, I always finish it. Even if I don’t like it.

Now nuked steaks...... or authentic sushi and you order California rolls or whatever the fook you call it... friendship ends. Lol

No idea what the OP topic is, it must have been really unworldly for me to get referenced. Cause I am unworldly.

I normally leave my name at the end of things I post. But tonight. All you gonna get is... lol

h
  • HaiNguyen wrote: »
    good afternoon,
    wondering if you have this 104 wood case in stock?
    we're an authorized service center for Polk Audio in Ottawa and like to have it update and report for these new items if possibles
    thanks again and enjoy your day.

Maybe you might want to try calling customer service. Or, at least post in the Customer Service forum.
    Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I am going to make a thread called "Viking64" and post all about my grocery shopping habits.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I am going to make a thread called "Viking64" and post all about my grocery shopping habits.

Not much to be said of cucumbers, zucchini and bananas....

Oh and olive oil
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Oh and olive oil

Ivan, these fantasies you keep having about me are getting out of hand. I am more "vanilla" than this forum software! :o
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    So more of a spam and eggs guy
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Oh and olive oil

Ivan, these fantasies you keep having about me are getting out of hand. I am more "vanilla" than this forum software! :o

Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.