Where can I get a replacement grill for my speakers?

Where can I get a replacement grill for my 265 LS built in speaker? Price?

Answers

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,849
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Give their CS department a call at 1-800-377-7655 for grille ordering. Mention that you have joined Club Polk when you call.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • gorbygorby Posts: 1
    Last Christmas I damaged my 10 in Polk from rotating tree. Need a new grill.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,128
    gorby wrote: »
    Last Christmas I damaged my 10 in Polk from rotating tree. Need a new grill.

When asking for help it would behoove you to articulate your question in a manner that enables someone to comprehend what it is you desire.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,607
    My God Jesse, isn't it obvious? His ten Polks damaged his rotating tree last Christmas and he needs a grill to put around his tree to protect it since Christmas is approaching!
    2.0 - Marantz: PM8005, NA8005 | Polk LSiM703 | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps

3.1 - Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c, PSW125 | PS Audio Quintet | VooDoo-Hubbell IG 8300 | Acoustic Panels, Acoustimac Bass Traps

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,050
    Seriously, do they still sell replacement grills for older models like Monitor 10?
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,943
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Seriously, do they still sell replacement grills for older models like Monitor 10?

More than likely that ended decades ago.
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,050
    That was my assumption, but figured I'd ask you fellas. Thx
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,128
    Hermitism wrote: »
    My God Jesse, isn't it obvious? His ten Polks damaged his rotating tree last Christmas and he needs a grill to put around his tree to protect it since Christmas is approaching!

Ah, thank you!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk