Where can I get a replacement grill for my speakers?

Where can I get a replacement grill for my 265 LS built in speaker? Price?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Give their CS department a call at 1-800-377-7655 for grille ordering. Mention that you have joined Club Polk when you call.
    Regards, Ken
  • gorby
    gorby Posts: 1
    Last Christmas I damaged my 10 in Polk from rotating tree. Need a new grill.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    gorby wrote: »
    Last Christmas I damaged my 10 in Polk from rotating tree. Need a new grill.

When asking for help it would behoove you to articulate your question in a manner that enables someone to comprehend what it is you desire.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    My God Jesse, isn't it obvious? His ten Polks damaged his rotating tree last Christmas and he needs a grill to put around his tree to protect it since Christmas is approaching!
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Seriously, do they still sell replacement grills for older models like Monitor 10?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Seriously, do they still sell replacement grills for older models like Monitor 10?

More than likely that ended decades ago.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    That was my assumption, but figured I'd ask you fellas. Thx
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Hermitism wrote: »
    My God Jesse, isn't it obvious? His ten Polks damaged his rotating tree last Christmas and he needs a grill to put around his tree to protect it since Christmas is approaching!

Ah, thank you!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gm_ffx
    gm_ffx Posts: 3
    I've been trying to buy a grille for the 255C-LS and a pair of 80F/X-LS for 9 months and they've been telling me the 255 is out of stock, now the 80F/X is discontinued. Please let me know if anyone has any advice.
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 601
    edited April 2021
    Learn to live without the grills or buy new speakers. :D
  • I am looking to replace a speaker grill for my Polk TSx 220B. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • vijay1503
    vijay1503 Posts: 1
    Wanted white grill for my Polk system
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,453
    You can reach Polk's parts department at: 1-800-377-7655 and follow prompts.