Options
boston1450
boston1450 Posts: 7,451
edited February 2019 in Music & Movies
Randy/Maine

Comments

• michaeljhsda2
    Options
    Great band! Saw them in concert, reminds me of Blue Oyster Cult.
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    Silk Audio MS-90-BT integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
    SDA 2B TL's
  • boston1450
    Options
    I would love to see them. Hope they stick around
    Randy/Maine
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    I saw them with Iron Maiden. At that time I had no idea who they where and thought they had an amazing Show. I then downloaded all their albums and think they are fun to listen to. It gets old real quick as I don't find high replay value in all of their music. I do however dig them I just gotta be in the mood for their style of Metal.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • boston1450
    edited February 2019
    Options
    This ( & other Ghost songs) is the song on the radio channels all day long up here in Maine WTOS. This song is the one i thought sounds like Scorpions. More so on radio then this live show. All newish to me. Seems like over time there is less new coming out Compare to the 70s n 80s n 90s.....http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rock+band+Ghost+dance+macrabe&view=detail&mid=A024AC01783C313BDFE0A024AC01783C313BDFE0&FORM=VIRE&PC=TF01
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    Went to the Ghost concert last night in Portland Maine. Phil & his brother love Ghost. Had a great evening. Went down to Portland in Phil's Hemi cah & hauled a$$. Stopped n had good dinnah. Got to Portland & around 7000 +- people. We felt like the oldest people there lmao.... Light show & flames & confetti was kool. Ghouls on guitars were outstanding. Drummer was amazing ( although I'd like to been able to see drummer in better position, as I enjoy watching every detail ). Vocals: Tobias was spot on. Like you were listening to a Cd at home. Between some songs he would crack jokes & was really friendly with the audience. They played some old stuff & new stuff that is coming out.... Overall I'd give them a 5 star rating. Well worth seeing IF your a Ghost fan.
    Randy/Maine
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited October 2019
    Options
    They were in town a couple of weeks ago I didnt attend but I heard I missed a good show. Own a couple of CDs pretty good for the prog goth genre if that's what you can categorize them under.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,092
    Options
    I thought we were going to be discussing pottery wheels...

mj4n37ytf727.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson