Whirlpool 1100 watt microwave

This Whirlpool countertop microwave provides numerous features required for various types of cooking, no matter what who is cooking the food. Its capacity is best in class, as offers 2.2 cu. ft, which is the biggest among other Whirlpool countertop microwave.

It’s the best feature is sensor cooking, which adjusts the cooking time automatically, so you don’t have to guess. From snacks to dinner preparation, Whirlpool WMC50522HZ is there to help you out in any situation.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Yes, but can it grill the perfect filet mignon?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I was going to buy one tomorrow, but thanks to your spam post I decided against it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    what? I don't have to guess anymore? what fun is that?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    edited September 2019
    Does it have a removable power cord? Does the glass turntable come stock with 3 layers of Dynamat? What are the capacitor values if I want to upgrade? Can it be bi-wired? How is the synergy with a Stouffer's large size lasagna? Are there adequate cooling fins? Is there a universal remote? Does the window in the door support 4K Ultra HD? Will the factory spikes scratch my kitchen countertop?
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited September 2019
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Does it have a removable power cord? Yes.

Does the glass turntable come stock with 3 layers of Dynamat? No... It has 4.

What are the capacitor values if I want to upgrade? 15,000,000μF.

Can it be bi-wired? Not yet, unfortunately, although we may see this added to the next generation!

How is the synergy with a Stouffer's large size lasagna? Very, very good. I use this with Stouffer's myself, and it sounds works like a dream.

Are there adequate cooling fins? The heatsinks can dissipate a quintillion watts, so while it cooks it runs very cool!

Is there a universal remote? Yes, this is compatible with the Logitech Harmony remotes.

Does the window in the door support 4K Ultra HD? This is an option, it is an additional $350.

Will the factory spikes scratch my kitchen countertop? No, they are specially designed to prevent that. We call them Butylene Spikes. We thought about making that an acronym but changed our minds for... erm, reasons.
    :p
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    mlistens03 wrote: »

Would you describe this as a "polite" microwave? :p
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    Is there a option with tubes??
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Willow
    How would you describe the sound? Will there be a stand-up version of this? my gigawatt toaster takes up lots of room.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    edited September 2019
    Isn't a Whirlpool like a hot tub? Adding microwave to the water might not be a good idea.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Willow
    erniejade wrote: »
    Isn't a Whirlpool like a hot tub? Adding microwave to the water might not be a good idea.

how do you expect to heat it...duhh ;)
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Willow wrote: »

how do you expect to heat it...duhh ;)

I stand corrected!!
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited September 2019
    Viking64 wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »

Would you describe this as a "polite" microwave? :p

Not really. It won't fatigue your food but it is more designed for a lively and musical soundtaste.
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    Is there a option with tubes??

Not with this model, but you can move up to the WMC50522HZ-3 which does use tubes. (This model is the WMC50522HZ-1.)
    Willow wrote: »
    How would you describe the sound? Will there be a stand-up version of this? my gigawatt toaster takes up lots of room.

It sounds very, very nice. there is a lot less noise than a traditional microwave, because of our Class A bias. The entire design is to make that wonderful 60hz hum come out cleaner.

This is a question we get asked quite a bit. We used to make terrible washing machines but eventually, people realized they were awful. Now we make terrible microwaves.

(Note: I don't actually know much about this brand, but I do know that we have Whirlpool appliances. this is only a part of the joke :) )
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Keep on feeding the trolls/spammers and they will nver leave.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.