Never fear!

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    Kerry and John get it......BRAVO!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    What's the saying...can't fix stupid?
  • F1nut
    That's the truth.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I would even have invited Vegas to my place for the Vikings/Raiders game this weekend and let him talk smack, so long as he would post a picture of himself in a Vikings jersey after the Raiders loose...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I would even have invited Vegas to my place for the Vikings/Raiders game this weekend and let him talk smack, so long as he would post a picture of himself in a Vikings jersey after the Raiders loose...

Is the offer still open...
    At this point, such an offer would be akin to giving you a discount on some new Polk speakers and a get out of jail free card.

I don’t dislike you, or anyone else here for that matter, but your comments are just over the top for me to even try to get my head around. I have told you privately in the past that I would enjoy the opportunity to meet you and hang out, but under these circumstances, now would not be a good time.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    F1nut wrote: »
    Kerry and John get it......BRAVO!

+1000, most people here get it. The few that don't....speaks volumes.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,491
    do you get it that the "Gee, it's just weird old Uncle Joe" attitude for
    YEARS on this site might be wearing a bit thin?
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    SIHAB wrote: »

Since you asked, nope.

I am open to enlightenment. Or cinnament.... but only on french toast.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • F1nut

So, are you going to change?

President of Club Polk

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,491
    Excellent question!
    F1nut wrote: »

So, are you going to change?

Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Well, I’m glad I missed most of it, still working on our house, been pulling up old carpet the last few days, new carpet is being installed right now.. 9thcnvo3qusc.jpeg

That's an unusual pattern you picked -- deeply textured, too.

;)
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Soo much drama at club Polk. And I swear the senior members love it.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Those who stir the shat pot should have to lick the spoon
    Randy/Maine
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    So, did Polk figure out how to ban the miscreant, or did he get bored?
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    A sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to you both!
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    @KenCustomerService, not trying to continue the drama but were you able to reasonably figure out who did it? I'll echo the sentiment....thanks for your efforts.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Just some World of Warcraft nerd.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    With as little activity we are seeing on the site, the spammer is almost welcomed to participate. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • mhardy6647
    BlueFox wrote: »
    With as little activity we are seeing on the site, the spammer is almost welcomed to participate. :)

aiyeeeee.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    Yeah... But no!
    Alea jacta est!
  • @JayCee we have a pretty good idea of who it was and all their accounts have been banned.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Psyche! It was me! Nice try Ken!
    Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Psyche! It was me! Nice try Ken!
    Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!

Who helped you???
  • mhardy6647
    300 lb teenager, sittin' on a futon in his/her/their parents' basement.

;)
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    300 lb teenager, sittin' on a futon in his/her/their parents' basement.

;)

You missed me by like 70 pounds, man, I'm not that big. ;):p