Alexa and command bar

When I first unboxed it would accept the command switch to HDMI1 or HDMI2. After about 2 days she tells me she cannot find that skill. I can't seem to find in the phone app a way to enable that skill. I did a few things myself and actually got in touch with Polk tech support (a mission) but between our troubleshooting it still does not work. I am open to suggestions.
Thanks

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited September 2019
    Ask yourself why you would let something into your house that listens and records everything it hears. After that sinks in smash it with a 20 ounce hammer.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    I'd prefer 28oz framer with a waffle head...
  • Obviously this was the wrong place to come!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    @wille8469 they have just had a ton of problems with their soundbars. That is why we have suggested what we did. I have lost count of the hundreds and hundreds of folks that have come here for problems and there is just nothing we can do.

You couldn't give me one to put into my home for any amount of money.

Call Polk CS and get in line seems like 95% of their calls are problems like you are having.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    wille8469 wrote: »
    Obviously this was the wrong place to come!

You came to the right place, but you didn't like the answers. Such is life.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk