OFFICIAL POLK L200 DEMO PROGRAM

Comments

• @muncybob if your talking demos by stores you can check the official Polk website and choose your location on the map and check the appropriate boxes for your search. Hope this helps.
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,786
    I'm in Jesse, PM Sent.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    That's probably the way I'll roll as I don't think there are many Polkies near us.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • muncybob wrote: »
    That's probably the way I'll roll as I don't think there are many Polkies near us.

Where are you?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Williamsport, Pa
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Stores. HA! The only way I’ll hear them is buying to demo. Thus I am greatfull a demo program exists!
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Ill just roll over to Dan's when he gets them :)
  • deronb1 wrote: »

No worries Bro. I will try to setup a “thing” before they get passed around to all the IN/IL/KY fellas lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Info sent... you already have my number, and thanks! I am also willing to host a demo in my home for those that would like to drop by and hear them.

I'd be down for that.
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    They are being sent to your front door
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Information sent
    The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors
  • xsmi
    BTW, I live in Toledo, OH. Anyone who would like to hear these in the southeast Michigan, eastern Indiana area, are welcome when they come through.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    deronb1 wrote: »

No worries Bro. I will try to setup a “thing” before they get passed around to all the IN/IL/KY fellas lol

Cool beanage!
  • Really looking forward to this demo! Thanks to all involved in making this happen.
  • Hope all is well. Family first all the time!
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Absolutely Jesse no rush. Take care of family first!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • I need to put together a system to demo these. Only thing I have is a great pair of speaker stands and half of a man cave LOL.
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    Manticore wrote: »
    Hope all is well. Family first all the time!

..., every time. No worries Jesse!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Sorry I had to bow out of the demo Jesse, too much other gear incoming for review.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    looks good Jesse, just wish I was closer to the top of the list. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    BTW, it's not too late to join the demo for those that qualify.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• I'm a noob here, but I've been a polk fan/customer for over 25 years. I'm really looking forward to read a review and impression from all you guys. I'm so stoked for the legend series!
  • xsmi
    Thank you sir. I should have my rig up and running by then.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Thanks Jesse for putting this together. I I am looking forward to this demo.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Dang, those big boys look impressive. I don't think they are ugly either. One person late to win in a raffle? You gotta be kidding me? Are you frickin' kiddin' me? They gave a pair away in a raffle?