Sigma S1 - Volume level

Options
I just hooked up my new sound bar and after watching a program on Netflix for a few minutes, the volume increased without being adjusted via the remote. I turned it down to the desired level, but again after a few minutes the volume increased without being turned up. I'd like the volume to remain "constant" unless I decide to turn it up or down. Any ideas how to correct this problem?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm not sure what could be causing the volume to change on its own, unless the program or source changed. It's probably best to contact Polk at 1-800-377-7655 select option 1.
  • mlo88jco
    mlo88jco Posts: 2
    Options
    I had the same issue with the volume turning up randomly and not being able to turn off the sound bar. When I tried disconnecting the subwoofer by holding the Bluetooth button and volume down on the sound bar it disconnected the subwoofer and the problem went away. However, now I can’t use the subwoofer.
  • sizemorechris17
    Options
    I have the same problem. Originally connected via HDMI so I connected via opti cable and same problem. Contacted Best Buy less than a month later and the so great to be said sound bar couldn’t be returned! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND AS MUCH WITH BEST BUY!!!