Little league world series

Anybody else enjoy the games?

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    edited August 2019
    qsmf0zhyy6l0.png
    I do not have cable. We have a team in tournament from Coon Rapids. And there is a girl on their team. I really do enjoy the games when I can catch them. Helped my son by being his coach for the last ten years. He stopped this year to concentrate on his running sports. Those kids in the finals really take the game to another level!
    Big hitters and big plays.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Watched one on Friday with Hawaii and a team from the mainland. Quite good pitching and big hitters too
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Our local team from Salem Oregon made it but lost their 2 games. Long way to travel, poor guys :^ (
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Hoping to find the time to go across the river and see a game this week.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Wife and I really enjoy the games.

Keep saying one of these years, we will go see some.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    If you like kids and baseball it's worth it. If you don't it's still cool as the atmosphere is unlike most other sports events.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Wife and I really enjoy the games.

Keep saying one of these years, we will go see some.

My sentiments exactly! Well, not so much my wife though... she watches some of the games with me, but her enthusiasm is tempered by the fact that she has to go back to work soon! LOL
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Nice to see you again @Rick88
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Rick is that really you??? Welcome back bro!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Welcome back.

We'd love to be at some of the games!!

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Rick88
    Welcome back!
    How about all the photos you used to post?
    We miss those almost as much as we missed you.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited August 2019
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Rick88 wrote: »
    Congrats to the 2019 Champions: Eastbank Little League from River Ridge, Louisiana, U.S.A.!!

Those boys will have a lifetime full of memories.

+ 1. And even though it's sometimes hard to watch the emotions from the kids who play for the team that loses, it sure does help build some character (that is sorely missed in this day and age). I love how they all meet up at home plate after the game and exchange congratulations. Nothing like some good old-fashioned sportsmanship.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/