Little league world series

Anybody else enjoy the games?

Comments

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,180
    edited August 2019
    qsmf0zhyy6l0.png
    I do not have cable. We have a team in tournament from Coon Rapids. And there is a girl on their team. I really do enjoy the games when I can catch them. Helped my son by being his coach for the last ten years. He stopped this year to concentrate on his running sports. Those kids in the finals really take the game to another level!
    Big hitters and big plays.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,501
    Watched one on Friday with Hawaii and a team from the mainland. Quite good pitching and big hitters too
  • dragon1952dragon1952 Posts: 4,706
    Our local team from Salem Oregon made it but lost their 2 games. Long way to travel, poor guys :^ (
    2 channel - PS Audio Stellar S300 amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5 running Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC24, Matrix X-SPDIF 2 USB interface, Blackbird SSD dock with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO, Tom Tutay modded EE Minimax preamp, Furman Elite 15 Pfi power conditioner, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Kimber 4TC speaker wire, Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's, VH Audio power cords, Wireworld USB and HDMI/I2S cables
    Computer - Windows 7/JRiver, Topping D10 DAC, Fostex PMO.4n monitors
  • muncybobmuncybob Posts: 2,194
    Hoping to find the time to go across the river and see a game this week.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500, Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Oppo BDP93, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B.
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 2,289
    Wife and I really enjoy the games.

Keep saying one of these years, we will go see some.
  • muncybobmuncybob Posts: 2,194
    If you like kids and baseball it's worth it. If you don't it's still cool as the atmosphere is unlike most other sports events.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500, Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Oppo BDP93, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B.
  • polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 2,452
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Wife and I really enjoy the games.

Keep saying one of these years, we will go see some.

My sentiments exactly! Well, not so much my wife though... she watches some of the games with me, but her enthusiasm is tempered by the fact that she has to go back to work soon! LOL
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Rick88Rick88 Posts: 13,187
    edited August 2019
    "Anybody else enjoy the games?"

Does a bear p o o p in the woods? :)

07x1bm91ic8h.jpg
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

xpye6w2xytq4.jpg

“I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God.” ~ Johnny Cash

lx4u5cn3n8tq.jpg

03g4ahkgxxy1.jpg

hhub9wufcw09.jpg

xgl6o8udytom.jpg

qyyny9ijvd9t.jpg

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,488
    Nice to see you again @Rick88
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,501
    Rick is that really you??? Welcome back bro!
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 2,289
    Welcome back.

We'd love to be at some of the games!!

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,180
    Rick88
    Welcome back!
    How about all the photos you used to post?
    We miss those almost as much as we missed you.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    Congrats to the 2019 Champions: Eastbank Little League from River Ridge, Louisiana, U.S.A.!!

xo6jzc0cpab8.jpg
    b1jni2egtk3d.jpg

And thanks for the warm thoughts guys. :)

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,980
    Rick88 wrote: »
    Congrats to the 2019 Champions: Eastbank Little League from River Ridge, Louisiana, U.S.A.!!

xo6jzc0cpab8.jpg
    b1jni2egtk3d.jpg

Those boys will have a lifetime full of memories.
  • polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 2,452
    edited August 2019
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Rick88 wrote: »

Those boys will have a lifetime full of memories.

+ 1. And even though it's sometimes hard to watch the emotions from the kids who play for the team that loses, it sure does help build some character (that is sorely missed in this day and age). I love how they all meet up at home plate after the game and exchange congratulations. Nothing like some good old-fashioned sportsmanship.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/