Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    Actually I awoke one day and looked at the rooms full of audio stuff that was just sitting, doing no one any good."just too good a deal to pass on"..sold 90% off and put $$$$ into one kick **** system that is used everyday......so yeah for me there was too many.....
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    DSkip wrote: »
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    Actually I awoke one day and looked at the rooms full of audio stuff that was just sitting, doing no one any good."just too good a deal to pass on"..sold 90% off and put $$$$ into one kick **** system that is used everyday......so yeah for me there was too many.....

I’ve been trying to convince a few guys here to do the same thing.

I did (although to a lesser degree than some others would) And I'm very very happy with that choice! Only one pair of speakers I miss a little bit, and even then, not all that much.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    DSkip wrote: »
    DaveHo wrote: »
    joecoulson wrote: »
    I do not know if this is a good deal or not but:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/ela?sort=pricedsc&query=SPEAKERS

SDA's for $500 in GA

Either I'm cheap( likely) or people in GA think they can retire off c/l sales. Some rediclous prices being asked for most of that gear.

No joke!

Like this one, asking about $3000 too much...

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ele/d/2-polk-speakers-yamaha/6902009829.html
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Rogue Audio Triton 'Magnum' Phono Pre-Amp: https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=rogue+triton Not sure how long that link will work, but it appears to be the same seller on multiple sites. He states it is a Triton model that has been 'upgraded' to Magnum status. I own an un-modded Triton, and IMO it is a bargain at $600. Besides straight-up build quality and excellent playback sound, it has adjustments galore for MM and MC.

In my case, a Rogue Audio Triton phono pre-amp ousted a Dynavector P-75 MkII.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    scubalab wrote: »

Hilarious! That'll be FS for a while. :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Musical Fidelity A5 with remote claimed excellent asking $1000. No affiliation.
    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/app/d/atlanta-musical-fidelity-a5-integrated/6927291752.html
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • verb
    edited July 2019
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    verb wrote: »

*Must resist*

They are pure class A and they are an incredible deal at $450 for the pair.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745

Local pick up only. :/
    Anybody near these bad boys?
  • verb
    Well that didn’t last long. I emailed the guy and they sold.
  • krazypolk

:'(
  • verb
    krazypolk wrote: »

:'(

Me too brother! Would have been an easy jump into single ended class A monoblocks! :smile: I mean :cry:
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    well that sucks. :'(

I knew you would've bought them.

heck, I might've if they were local to me.

Somebody broke a smile today when they paid that seller!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Just happy the guy was willing to ship...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420

So... You bought them? Right on John! You sly devil you!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    audioluvr wrote: »

So... You bought them? Right on John! You sly devil you!

No, just wanting to bust Verb’s chops a bit.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    That's just wrong. :s:)
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • verb
    Whoa, just popped up on CL! PASS Aleph 30. 11 hundie.

tlhj5avbphit.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/troy-pass-aleph-30/6930254706.html
  • krazypolk
    Whoa, just popped up on CL! PASS Aleph 30. 11 hundie.

tlhj5avbphit.png
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/troy-pass-aleph-30/6930254706.html

Man that's nice, if only I wasn't broke.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I found it lacking in the bottom end by a lot.
  • verb
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I found it lacking in the bottom end by a lot.

Oh no! Making a U-Turn right now! Heading back home! :smile:
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    krazypolk wrote: »

Amp is *easily* worth that by itself, usually more. Throw in a $300-$500 pre/pro and you have a nice audio-centric surround setup.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Nesmith98
    Nesmith98 Posts: 213
    Estate sale in Alameda, CA with what appears to be a McIntosh MX110 hiding in the cabinet.
    https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Alameda/94501/2282196

g8qktu1m6yev.png

969p82fia0t0.png
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,558
    My stomping grounds!
  • Nesmith98
    Nesmith98 Posts: 213
    Clipdat wrote: »
    My stomping grounds!

Nice!
    About 2500 miles for me.
  • Tony M
    edited July 2019
    DREW! ;)

Maybe a 100.00 buys it and then get it to your place where you work somehow and dig it out of there.