Vincent SV-236MK Integrated

Well, I'm gonna regret this... :( But since any new purchase must be financed with the sale of something else, I may have to list my treasured Vincent integrated to fund the purchase of Skip's Triode. :)

I'm going to say this is more of a 'feeler', although I know some don't like putting 'feeler' in a FS thread.

I'm just waiting to for the thumb's up from Skip when he gets the Triode back as he is going to give it a thorough once-over to make sure all checks out.

I'll be looking to get back what I have in the Vincent. It's been residing in my 2-channel for a little less than a year. In the short time I've had it, I've unfortunately put less than a couple hours on it. So, I'll say this is in the exact (or darn near exact) condition as when I got it from Ryan. Life moves fast, and with the projects we have, and the kids, time to enjoy it was limited. But, in that time, this has been the best sounding integrated I've had, and I really had no intentions of it leaving my home. Now that things are settling down and I can move the 2-channel back into a better location, I hope to get more use out of it, and looking to upgrade to the Triode.

Purchased here last September:

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/183123/fs-vincent-sv-236mk-hybrid-integrated

Further history... I think Ryan got it from Kev here:

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/175597/vincent-sv-236-integrated-amplifier

I'll be looking for the same deal - $1100.00 shipped CONUS.

This is the only picture (of mine) I have right now of it. I'll add more later. There are plenty of pictures in the two threads linked though, and it's in the same condition.

q6ny00yi892t.jpeg

Let me know if there is any interest, and once the deal is done on the upgrade, I'll have this "officially" for sale.

Comments

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Exquisite! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Dave, this would fill your new garage with some nice warm sound! ;)
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Dibs.

Like you, I have a piece of gear I'd have to sell. I currently have the Dayens Ecstacy. Not really sure if this would be an upgrade, but I'm just wanting to trying something different.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • scubalab
    Paul - don't know much about the Dayens or whether the Vincent would be an upgrade or not. I know the Vincent has a nicer remote though... B) It's solid metal and is something you DO NOT want your wife chucking at your head! Rest assured, that this one has not been chucked at my head and is in pristine condition.

Seriously, maybe others can chime in, but for now, you'll be first in line.
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Pretty nice integrated amp available here gents!
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• scubalab
    Well, looks like Skip got the Triode back and it passed his checks. So, let’s get this Vincent officially listed for sale.

Paul (@PSOVLSK) you still have dibs. Say the word and it’s yours.

$1100 shipped CONUS. Prefer PayPal Friends and Family or add fees.

This price is for active forum members only. I want to keep this fine piece in the “family”.
  • PSOVLSK
    I'm going to give up my dibs, though this doesn't mean I'm not still interested.

Thanks!
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • scubalab
    No worries! This fine piece is still available. Let’s do a pillow price drop to $1000 shipped CONUS! B)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    haha, I thought, hmm, I've never heard of a pillow drop, but hafta make a note of that to use later so I can sound like I know what I'm talkin' about...
    I disabled signatures.
  • PSOVLSK
    You're killing me!!! :D
  • scubalab
    Please... someone buy this fine integrated. I just paid Skip for it's replacement and need to fund that purchase! B)

Tough to find anything to top the Vincent at this price point. If you're in PA, perhaps a face-to-face purchase is possible. I could go a little lower if so.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    All right my man! Well done sir! And congrats! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • scubalab
  • PSOVLSK
    Received today and she's a beauty. I can't wait to get her hooked up and get in a listening session. Thanks Al, for the great packing job, great communication, and an overall great sale.
  • scubalab
    My pleasure Paul! Glad it made it to you safely. Hope it performs well for you. I will say that the Vincent, at that price, is difficult to top. Even the new-to-me Triode is not much of an improvement. Both pieces have their strong points and are a joy to listen to.

I will definitely miss that Vincent!