Vincent SV-236 Integrated Amplifier

Options
This is the best pic I have at this time but will post better pics later in the week. I bought this unit here about a year ago and upgraded the 3 tubes in the pre amp section and have a forth spare tube. I have box, manual, remote, and all the other jazz that came with the sale. There is nothing wrong functionally with this Integrated and it actually sounds great with the upgraded tubes....Again more specific info. and better pics coming soon.
1100.00 shipped in CONUS via PP friend option. hnhhsouufs9o.jpg

Comments

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Here's more info. on my Vincent SV 236 MK Integrated....the upgraded tubes are Westinghouse 12ax7a D-getter short grey plates which I purchased here about 6 months ago. The Integrated was purchased here around 1 year ago for 1100 shipped, not including the current tubes. I have the original double box, manual, remote, hex tool to remove cover, manual, and Michael Jackson edition white glove. Sale also includes 1 extra Westinghouse tube. Only cosmetic issues I know of is one set of the binding posts is ever so slightly bent from perpendicular, which came to me that way so this has no effect on function. Please see pics....I tweaked my back and wasn't up for pulling this monster from the rack. 1100.00 Paypal via friend option....includes shipping within CONUS. I wanted to give everyone here a crack at the same deal I received here before going to the bay. PM me any Q's. I am open to trades, as I am looking to get more into tube gear.
    imp2k7bppiifrte.jpg
    2lhn0mg8aln4.jpg
    6u20l8qh4off.jpg
    qn38qz1kyz4r.jpg
    lydzpl48wgft.jpg
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    THAT is a beautiful integrated! Simple and classy.

GLWTS Kev.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Man that's nice looking.
  • kevhed72
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bump....this may be your gateway piece into tubes. I am open to trades for a tube pre amp or try me....CDP, DAC, etc.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    PM sent Kev.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Doooo iiiiit!!!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Doooo iiiiit!!!

Ryan I have the Vincent SA-T1 preamp and its a match made in heaven with those 2.3tls I got from you. This is a nice integrated do it.

Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Yeah, do it. Whats the worst that can happen?
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It better be there when I get to your place next month. Steve @gudnoyez... party at Ryans house. See y'all soon.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I am a big Vincent fan, If I didn't already have my preamp & Amp I would have bought this right away. Give it a Try Ryan!!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    I believe Kev and I have sealed up a swap on this piece. Should have it sometime next week and he should have his new toy around the same time. ;)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • kevhed72
    Options
    I was a bit hesitant to let it go, but you all known how this hobby is. I'm going the tubed pre with solid state amp route.....talk to you soon and thanks Ryan....