Ferrite Chokes

13»

Comments

• dorokusaidorokusai Posts: 25,487
    Yeah on this side as well. Finally we’re square but please don’t eat my future baby. Solid man, I’m happy we can converse. Things like this need to be talked about openly. I may not agree with your approach but it’s perfectly fine and I’m glad you initiated the conversation. That’s why our Flea Market works.

Need some more chokes? Kidding. Just some brevity. I wish it had turned out better.

Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,615
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Man, I love a happy ending...I just usually can't afford them.

Freak !

;)
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,926
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Man, I love a happy ending...I just usually can't afford them.

Robert Kraft can......... :)
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,321
    I may not agree with your approach but it’s perfectly fine and I’m glad you initiated the conversation.

Mark; to set the record straight for the umteenth time my "approach" was to contact you privately which you chose to ignore so I simply went back to where it all started. Believe me; after working crazy long hours on 3rd shift I can think of much better things to do rather than chase you down both privately and publicly. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
  • GlennDogGlennDog Posts: 2,045
    I’m glad there’s an amicable ending here. Best of luck to you all ...

Can we get a MOD on isle 6 for closure!
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    Source PSA PWT into NSD Supremo
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Center Salk HT2C
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Wires WW & MIT
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug. If I didn’t respond in the time you allotted, that happens. Before you blew up a whole thread and another member messaged me directly about the fire. Look it’s amicable on my side and you’ll have better $21 experiences down the road. If I would have bought the whole box I would have replaced them in the same way. It just didn’t work out. We’re both OK.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,321
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug.

Lol; Are we having a bit of memory eraser this morning Mark? I haven't changed my name to Doug and no I did not "blow up a whole thread". It was your disappearing act gave life to this thread just like your defensive posture is now giving it a new life.

Black Magic Audio needs to move on; accept responsibility and not try to shift the blame on this clueless buyer which is the only thing I'm guilty of here.
    I certainly do agree with your statement though "We're both OK"
    Brian, just a typo. I’m done and pleased.
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,814
    I wasn't going to add anything here because it keeps this thread at the top pushing USEFUL For Sale threads down, but for God's sake, both of you, let it go already...!
    Done.