Ferrite Chokes

Options
13»

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Man, I love a happy ending...I just usually can't afford them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »

Freak !

;)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »

Robert Kraft can......... :)
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    I may not agree with your approach but it’s perfectly fine and I’m glad you initiated the conversation.

Mark; to set the record straight for the umteenth time my "approach" was to contact you privately which you chose to ignore so I simply went back to where it all started. Believe me; after working crazy long hours on 3rd shift I can think of much better things to do rather than chase you down both privately and publicly. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    I’m glad there’s an amicable ending here. Best of luck to you all ...

Can we get a MOD on isle 6 for closure!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug. If I didn’t respond in the time you allotted, that happens. Before you blew up a whole thread and another member messaged me directly about the fire. Look it’s amicable on my side and you’ll have better $21 experiences down the road. If I would have bought the whole box I would have replaced them in the same way. It just didn’t work out. We’re both OK.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    Options
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug.

Lol; Are we having a bit of memory eraser this morning Mark? I haven't changed my name to Doug and no I did not "blow up a whole thread". It was your disappearing act gave life to this thread just like your defensive posture is now giving it a new life.

Black Magic Audio needs to move on; accept responsibility and not try to shift the blame on this clueless buyer which is the only thing I'm guilty of here.
    I certainly do agree with your statement though "We're both OK"
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    This is beyond dumb at this point.

If everything is settled, drop it and move on.

This stupidity is helping no one and just serving to keep this at the top of the activity list.

Let it go.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Brian, just a typo. I’m done and pleased.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    I wasn't going to add anything here because it keeps this thread at the top pushing USEFUL For Sale threads down, but for God's sake, both of you, let it go already...!
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Done.