Ferrite Chokes

13»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Man, I love a happy ending...I just usually can't afford them.

Freak !

;)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Man, I love a happy ending...I just usually can't afford them.

Robert Kraft can......... :)
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    I may not agree with your approach but it’s perfectly fine and I’m glad you initiated the conversation.

Mark; to set the record straight for the umteenth time my "approach" was to contact you privately which you chose to ignore so I simply went back to where it all started. Believe me; after working crazy long hours on 3rd shift I can think of much better things to do rather than chase you down both privately and publicly. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    I’m glad there’s an amicable ending here. Best of luck to you all ...

Can we get a MOD on isle 6 for closure!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug. If I didn’t respond in the time you allotted, that happens. Before you blew up a whole thread and another member messaged me directly about the fire. Look it’s amicable on my side and you’ll have better $21 experiences down the road. If I would have bought the whole box I would have replaced them in the same way. It just didn’t work out. We’re both OK.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    I didn’t ignore anything from you Doug.

Lol; Are we having a bit of memory eraser this morning Mark? I haven't changed my name to Doug and no I did not "blow up a whole thread". It was your disappearing act gave life to this thread just like your defensive posture is now giving it a new life.

Black Magic Audio needs to move on; accept responsibility and not try to shift the blame on this clueless buyer which is the only thing I'm guilty of here.
    I certainly do agree with your statement though "We're both OK"
  • dorokusai
    Brian, just a typo. I’m done and pleased.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    I wasn't going to add anything here because it keeps this thread at the top pushing USEFUL For Sale threads down, but for God's sake, both of you, let it go already...!
  • dorokusai
    Done.