AURALiC mini and Spotify

I recently changed my streaming service from Tidal to Spotify. The mini has connection issues with Spotify and wouldn’t change songs. I checked out the Auralic website and there were posts from 2018 on this problem but they didn’t indicate that the issue has been resolved. I have loaded the most recent beta firmware and will see if that is a fix. Anybody have experience with this issue?

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    I recently changed my streaming service from Tidal to Spotify.

Why?
  • pelhamplace
    pelhamplace Posts: 111
    I like the playlists
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I like the playlists

Transfer them to tidal. That’s what I did. U can probably even do this with the free Spotify account. Pretty sure I used this to do it:

https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/spotify-to-tidal
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pelhamplace
    I’m hoping the firmware option works otherwise I will have to pursue your option. Thanks
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    I can admit the playlists that spotify puts together on their own can be quite good. I never found Tidal able to keep up in that sense. Soundiiz isn't bad but recently they instituted a paid option so I believe you can only have a couple hundred songs per playlist. I had to break mine down into 20 something playlists and pulled them in. Problem with Tidal is that they don't combine them all into one big playlist and won't let me search for a single song on any of my playlists.

Frustrating a bit but it does sound better than Spotify.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • pelhamplace
    I’m not familiar with Soundiiz, I will have to check it out. I have a Bluesound that I use with my other system and it is really easy to use.