if anyone is interested in a Polk Audio srt control center I have one available $1000 obo

tessacooper19
tessacooper19 Posts: 9
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
very nice condition Polk Audio signature reference theatre control centerieao4a7avhjt.jpg
wfncl3dbbmmk.jpg
5byiiwws9iq9.jpg
iuyu6t1i56qm.jpg
kc52p43t2fbm.jpg

Answers

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Please read the rules about posting in the For Sale section
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited June 2019
    The OP was already informed of the selling rules and said they wouldn't sell it here, yet they listed it anyway.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/186299/polk-audio-srt-controller

This will never sell at Club Polk and you've got no one to blame but yourself.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• such a rude group of people
  • F1nut
    Your ignorance is on you.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lol sure thing idiot go **** your mother again
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    such a rude group of people

Nobody is trying to be rude, but on this forum, we have rules we all agree to abide by. Selling before 100 posts is one of them.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    lol sure thing idiot go **** your mother again

Enjoy your ban, probably.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • F1nut
    I love it when they dig they own hole.

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    So much for diplomacy...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • polk is **** garbage I could care less if I am on here or not get some quality stuff then speak
  • F1nut
    Such a genius, craps on his own product......LOL

President of Club Polk

• wasn't mine picked up at a garage sale would never own or use polk
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    nl078oql3j0i.gif
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• nooshinjohn
    polk is **** garbage I could care less if I am on here or not get some quality stuff then speak

Now who is being rude.... My old Polks will tap dance all over what you have. I tried to be nice, but you cannot come into OUR HOUSE with that attitude and expect anything less than to be shown the door. Welcome to the ignore list.

• F1nut
    The entertainment value is off the charts with this one.

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    I would guess at most in absolutely mint condition with a box and remote 200 to 300
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited June 2019
    His is worth a wadded up roll of used toilet paper around here... Even if I needed one to save my soul, I would take a pass, even if he gave it to me for free.

• nooshin highly doubtful hqizas1yea6a.jpg
  • nooshinjohn
    edited June 2019
    B&W R2D2's suck. I have yet to hear a pair that doesn't sound like crap. Something makes zero sense here... if you have a rig like that, why buy a used POS Polk control center at a garage sale? Either you are lying or your elevator never leaves the lobby. My Spidey-sense says it is likely both.

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    Serious question, is that how you place the speakers for playback or do you move them out of the way when not in use
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • nooshinjohn
    I smell PFB...

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    At least he seems to understand what a decent stereo looks like. Probably has no idea what a decent stereo sounds like.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    He really has no clue how to set up a room/speakers:

s-l1600.jpg
  • F1nut
    Nothing like getting caught with your pants down and everyone laughing at you not once, but twice in the span of less than 2 hours. I'm really enjoying the entertainment tonight.

President of Club Polk

• Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    NxQh.gif
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |