if anyone is interested in a Polk Audio srt control center I have one available $1000 obo

tessacooper19tessacooper19 Posts: 9
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
very nice condition Polk Audio signature reference theatre control centerieao4a7avhjt.jpg
wfncl3dbbmmk.jpg
5byiiwws9iq9.jpg
iuyu6t1i56qm.jpg
kc52p43t2fbm.jpg

Answers

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,857
    Please read the rules about posting in the For Sale section
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,704
    edited June 2019
    The OP was already informed of the selling rules and said they wouldn't sell it here, yet they listed it anyway.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/186299/polk-audio-srt-controller

This will never sell at Club Polk and you've got no one to blame but yourself.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• such a rude group of people
    Your ignorance is on you.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lol sure thing idiot go **** your mother again
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,747
    such a rude group of people

Nobody is trying to be rude, but on this forum, we have rules we all agree to abide by. Selling before 100 posts is one of them.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,053
    lol sure thing idiot go **** your mother again

Enjoy your ban, probably.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
    I love it when they dig they own hole.

President of Club Polk

So much for diplomacy...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • polk is **** garbage I could care less if I am on here or not get some quality stuff then speak
    Such a genius, craps on his own product......LOL

President of Club Polk

• wasn't mine picked up at a garage sale would never own or use polk
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,249
    lol sure thing idiot go **** your mother again

Wow! Such vulgarity will not be tolerated here. I call for the acting moderator to vanish this gentleman like pronto.
    polk is **** garbage I could care less if I am on here or not get some quality stuff then speak

Now who is being rude.... My old Polks will tap dance all over what you have. I tried to be nice, but you cannot come into OUR HOUSE with that attitude and expect anything less than to be shown the door. Welcome to the ignore list.

The entertainment value is off the charts with this one.

President of Club Polk

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,249
    Personally I feel that his asking price is too high. But yet again what do I know. Can someone chime as to current controller prices?
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,871
    I would guess at most in absolutely mint condition with a box and remote 200 to 300
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    edited June 2019
    His is worth a wadded up roll of used toilet paper around here... Even if I needed one to save my soul, I would take a pass, even if he gave it to me for free.

• nooshin highly doubtful hqizas1yea6a.jpg
    edited June 2019
    B&W R2D2's suck. I have yet to hear a pair that doesn't sound like crap. Something makes zero sense here... if you have a rig like that, why buy a used POS Polk control center at a garage sale? Either you are lying or your elevator never leaves the lobby. My Spidey-sense says it is likely both.

• VR3VR3 Posts: 23,871
    Serious question, is that how you place the speakers for playback or do you move them out of the way when not in use
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    I smell PFB...

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,430
    At least he seems to understand what a decent stereo looks like. Probably has no idea what a decent stereo sounds like.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,125
    He really has no clue how to set up a room/speakers:

s-l1600.jpg